Lubbock or Midland?

Hey guys! I know it's Thanksgiving on Thursday and I guess I'm trying to get some input. Who's playing? Are the roads bad out west? I know they're not here in Dallas but heard it's snowing there, so I was wondering if the roads are safe and ok to drive on? And last, but not least...what areas to stay in? Good and safe hotels.

Hey guys! I know it's Thanksgiving on Thursday and I guess I'm trying to get some input. Who's playing? Are the roads bad down in Austin? I know it's last minute, but I'm trying to decide on 2 cities to tour this week And last, but not least...what areas to stay in? Good and safe hotels.

~Thinking and feeling very NAUGHTY~
The roads are fine now all over west tx. Most of the guys in midland are there working and will probably be going home for the holiday weekend so my guess is that Lubbock will be a more successful trip. Of course i live in Lbk so I might be slightly biased.
Yeah, you have a good point about the Midland job/holiday situation. Let me know if you're interested in meeting. If I come(which is likely), it will either be tomorrow and Wednesday OR Friday and Saturday. You can PM me, email or contact me by phone for screening verification and deciding when naughty play time is(my FAVORITE)!

{Taylor- please post an ad if you wish for gents to contact you- CK}