booming business

Well fellas, not sure if it is the continual threads along the vein of old bbws suck but my business is booming. thanks for the advertising push here guys, evidently it is working quite well and there are now more fellas than ever who want to enjoy a mature curvy experienced woman who knows how to take matters into her own hands. thanks for the boost in business. Here's a concept everyone>>> stop whining and don't bitch about what u do not want, just pick who ever interests you and if a older bbw tickles your fancy, call me....next week, I'm booked till then.
Perfect.
BBW's do suck quite well. LOL
Awesome.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 08:36 AM
I thought of the current group of ladies I partake of in the hobby to augment the ones I partake of in civvieland.

I tried to do some serious introspection about what each provides me. Maybe try to "map" my hobby pattern.

I find....

* I have one spinner who I just love to toss around, she loves to be tossed around
*One that would be a spinner if she weren't so tall...shes by primary GFE and sometimes real world date night girl
*One very long timer, who I honestly never get tried of seeing her. Shes on the solid curvy side as well
*One quick hit low maintenance fast food delivery girl. I call, she cums....hour of the day is not important. She would be considered "thick" by some, BBW by others...all I know is she sucks like an Electrolux.
*One who would be considered an "Old Hoogar" by the nastier group here...but damn...she is always passionate and always wears me the fuck OUT.
*One that is completely UTR & only sees select regulars (when she can get away)

There are only a couple of things they share in common...

*Each is passionate in her own way
*All except one, I have seen for multiple years (this surprised me when I did this little self questionnaire....only one that could even be considered somewhat of a newbie)

Its an interesting exercise to do on yourself...try it.
Give it time Sue.....

Ask some of the other ladies that tried to drag it out long term.....
Booming so much that you took time out of your busy day to write another ThreAD?
Give it a rest, there aren't that many suckers looking not to have sex on a hooker board, especially with a 50+.
My business is always good here weather someone thinks I'm fat or not Lol I consider my self very short and thick but hey to each there own...
Ive never had a complaint, having had 6 kids(I was just the incubator for 2 for a couple) I would assume id have a little chunk to me Lol every one my but got BIGGER Lol ever one my hips got a little bigger, my boobies actually stayed bigger yay!!!! BUT by the grace of God I don't have stretch marks and my stomach is pretty small...

Hopefully though I get this settlement before my return in April, I'm getting a mommy make over tummy tuck, lipo on some love handles Lol and boobies, got to love boobies, BUT I don't want to lose my butt or good and would prefer not to look like a clucker! I love being thick, my boys love my thickness, were woman this is what happens when you have kids, grow, and live a mostly healthy life (sugar is my weakness). Miss sue
I think your wonderful I think girls shouldn't be ashamed of there body all that matters is how we feel about our selves, and def shouldn't let a 400 lb man of any man make any of us feel less because we're not shaped like boards.. Real men love curves!!!!

Keep rocking it miss sue!!! And the rest of the girls too....
Nice!
Me too!! I'm 55 and cater to mature gentlemen but I get a lot of business from younger client's also.

IB
Well fellas, not sure if it is the continual threads along the vein of old bbws suck but my business is booming. thanks for the advertising push here guys, evidently it is working quite well and there are now more fellas than ever who want to enjoy a mature curvy experienced woman who knows how to take matters into her own hands. thanks for the boost in business. Here's a concept everyone>>> stop whining and don't bitch about what u do not want, just pick who ever interests you and if a older bbw tickles your fancy, call me....next week, I'm booked till then. Originally Posted by sue_nami

If your biz is booming till next week. (Tomorrow is next week) as a result of all of the whiny anti BBW posters and threads then why would you want them to stop?

I would think you would encourage them to continue drumming up biz for you . If the wheel ain't broke don't go trying to fix it they say.

As bend-over-boyfriend strap-on play is becoming more and more popular you should capitalize on the BBW bashers.
If you believe this, I have a beautiful bridge for sale.
Good for you, Miss Sue.