Are there any excellent spas in Austin?

Hi friends! My girlfriend and I are passing through the area on a tour of Texas and we gave ourselves most of the weekend OFF to relax and treat ourselves. We were planning to drive to Austin a day early to enjoy our time off, but we are having trouble finding a nice spa that we can go to for several hours to enjoy ourselves. We are looking for hot tubs, cold tubs, steam rooms, saunas, etc. In Dallas there is the King Spa, which looks great, so we might just go there and come to Austin tomorrow as planned, but can anyone recommend a good spa in Austin instead? We would love to find something local. We are hoping for something where we can buy a day pass and enjoy some hot tubs, cold stubs, steam rooms, and saunas. Is there anything like that in the area? Thanks in advance everyone for taking the time to read and for your suggestions if you have any!
Hi friends! My girlfriend and I are passing through the area on a tour of Texas and we gave ourselves most of the weekend OFF to relax and treat ourselves. We were planning to drive to Austin a day early to enjoy our time off, but we are having trouble finding a nice spa that we can go to for several hours to enjoy ourselves. We are looking for hot tubs, cold tubs, steam rooms, saunas, etc. In Dallas there is the King Spa, which looks great, so we might just go there and come to Austin tomorrow as planned, but can anyone recommend a good spa in Austin instead? We would love to find something local. We are hoping for something where we can buy a day pass and enjoy some hot tubs, cold stubs, steam rooms, and saunas. Is there anything like that in the area? Thanks in advance everyone for taking the time to read and for your suggestions if you have any! Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery

Go to the W downtown. Place is amazing...My girlfriends love it!

Anything like King Spa in dallas?... not really
Yeah. I haven't heard of any Korean places like that in Austin, either.

For Austin, I heard of this place called "Milk and Honey" and I'm hoping that's the right name, and it's supposed to be fabulous. But it's a day spa, and probably hugely expensive, if my girlfriend who suggested it is any indication.

Anyway ... have fun!

EW
Spa Reveil in the domain is amazing! I have visited there many times with a girlfriend of mine, it is by far the best I have been to here in Austin.
  • Qziz
  • 11-24-2015, 05:41 PM
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 10:00 PM
We're not talking AMPs are we?
When I'm in trouble with the woman, she always comes back with a smile from Travaasa.
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 06:28 AM
When I'm in trouble with the woman, she always comes back with a smile from Travaasa. Originally Posted by sooperpanda
I once went to a spa in Phuket. Was pretty amazing. And everything is very inexpensive over there.
We're not talking AMPs are we? Originally Posted by Toyz
I WISH I could find a sexy massage parlour that willingly services women!

Thank you very much for the recommendations everyone.
I've been to Milk and Honey. It seemed alright, I don't think it was too expensive, at least for what I got. Their prices are posted online.

Weird thing was you go in, get naked and into a robe, then sit in a waiting room with other people waiting.
The specialty massage and Reiki combination at milk + honey seems so blissful.