Observations and Possible Vice Squad Activity

Gentlemen,

I have not mongered in the United States for many years, and prefer to go to other countries where the hobby is not so frowned upon nor cracked down on with draconian methods, but recently I have been getting the itch after reading from all of you, and have been for the past few days cruising around the neighborhood. Some things I've noticed:

-The SWs around HH area are plentiful and looking pretty good. Lots of good looking chicas, big booty black girls, and some decent looking white girls. SWs aren't my thing, so I haven't bothered to stop for them.

-More AMPs and subAMPs around. HH area bustling with lots of good activity.

That being said, over the past few days I saw some things that made me pursue caution instead and not hobby here in the U.S.:

-African-American gentlemen well dressed with what looked like a badge dangling from his neck taking pictures of the AMP off of Ables Ln.

-Cars marked with 'Patrol' (not police, specifically said patrol) parked in force by the AMP off of Walnut and Shady Trl.

I don't know what it's all about, and I don't intend to find out. I don't want to fearmonger and it all may be nothing, but I'd rather give fellow hobbyists a heads-up and hobby accordingly. Anyways be safe out there and monger on. I'll just stick with weekend flights to Mexico to get my kicks.
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2022, 07:20 PM
SWs are better looking these days, their grandma's are here selling pussy. You choose what you prefer
i've seen a provider that chooses to have a hotel in the harry hines walnut hill area. so when i visit i tend to to the drive around to check it out. i have been surprised at how many good looking sw there are. i'm attracted to only white and some Hispanic... one Hispanic lady from the distance my car to her face, was a near 10. i was surprised. a few white girls in the 8 range as well. but see this level only occassionally. i've stayed away from the street scene for 20 years, as was almost busted in arkansas 20 years ago and can say, only by the grace of God was I not busted. if you do the street scene, keep cautious not only for std's, but DON'T put yourself in a position to be caught by a sting.
  • BLM69
  • 11-10-2022, 03:36 PM
I was out in Los Angeles Figueroa street where you see dozens of 7s to 10s, these are young stripper types and are dressed like it, they are more safe insisting on CBJ only, they are safer than what you find on here

Oh yeah, CBJ from a young 10 starts at $60-$150.for FS, them girls really under value themselves and we're offered $400hr from 50yr+ in here LMAO
It's not my intention to see girls in this country anymore, with the exception of 2 I am already established with, and with them only because they offer some unique benefits.

If I see 1 girl a month at 500, that amounts to 6000 a year. I've discovered I can see a girl twice as good looking for only 150 in another country... 350 x 12 is 4200 That's MORE than enough to cover the cost of a flight and a very nice hotel in a more respectable country, plus several sessions with a much prettier girl.
BLM69 and Pangolier...you guys are making way too much sense around here. What is wrong with you?
I agree with lobbying in other countries. My job takes me to different countries from time to time and I take advantage while there. Dubia, KL and Rio are my favorites.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2022, 02:22 PM
I agree with lobbying in other countries. My job takes me to different countries from time to time and I take advantage while there. Dubia, KL and Rio are my favorites. Originally Posted by Jesse1
You can find what you need here, just not on this site. Most of the time we're getting Wal-Mart quality at Macy's pricing. Imagine switching that around, I do it often and have that available at all times.
SWs are better looking these days, their grandma's are here selling pussy. You choose what you prefer Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm just asking for a friend...

Would you guys share with us your success stories and the current general locations of the tracks that you know of where these women are now abundant in throughout Dallas and surrounding areas?

Best days and times to go scouting, cross streets, landmarks, current rates and any other tips, strategies or things to avoid. Also how do you find and hook up with these girls in the winter when they're less likely to be out and about due to the cold temperatures?

I am sure many of us adrenaline junkies here would appreciate and venture out knowing updated information. After all we do need to spread the love and not burden the women on this site and one's like it with so much unwanted attention.
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 07:53 AM
I'm just asking for a friend...

Would you guys share with us your success stories and the current general locations of the tracks that you know of where these women are now abundant in throughout Dallas and surrounding areas?

Best days and times to go scouting, cross streets, landmarks, current rates and any other tips, strategies or things to avoid. Also how do you find and hook up with these girls in the winter when they're less likely to be out and about due to the cold temperatures?

I am sure many of us adrenaline junkies here would appreciate and venture out knowing updated information. After all we do need to spread the love and not burden the women on this site and one's like it with so much unwanted attention. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
So share my finds to a few simps that will drive the price way up and mess up my cheap pussy? I did that in the beginning and brought them here, my $50 pussy became $400+ pussy last time I checked.

I'm sure her looking at the low quality making more $ and said I'm worth a lot more also contributed, tricks that put in the work can also achieve cheap fine pussy, they're everywhere! I wish I can show and tell here but that option is gone
Hmmm interesting..so what you’re basically saying is due to simps being desperate soy boys and manginas willing to pay retail for mediocre pussy instead of negotiating down to fair market value that's why we can't have nice things here anymore.

Who'd of thunk it?
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 10:48 AM
This is why things are like they are! Pay more to get less
I agree with lobbying in other countries. My job takes me to different countries from time to time and I take advantage while there. Dubia, KL and Rio are my favorites. Originally Posted by Jesse1
How is KL these days? I heard Beach Club closed down.
KL? as in Kuala Lumpur