Why do Providers LIE

Today I had two providers lie to me.
One stated she had time to see me because she didn't have anything going on this morning. When I got to her hotel, I call she told me she had a hair appointment and she had to some other stuff. I just wasn't close enough to be the first in line. She told me her hair appointment was going to take about 90 minutes or maybe longer. (BS Meter) I said I could go down the street and find something to do until she got back. After the 90 minutes I called she never answered the phone and the voice mail was full. So why do these girls have us guys drive all the way to their location to just turn us away. This seems to be happening a lot lately. This is piss poor business on their part, then they get pissed if a guy no shows on them.
But the worst was this story… I was really pissed for being a good guy and helping someone out.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=701315
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10948
Laci French showed me she is a user not a giver …..
I drove down on my Saturday took off time with my kid, to look at her car.
I did fix her car on Monday and she stated she was going to pay in trade for an hour of her time today.
I e-mail and PM her (Tues) yesterday twice and once at night to see if we would still a go for today. (By the way her phone was broken “lie” she said it was found out it was not.)
Monday I fixed her car she had a client come by so I had to wait for two hours to give her keys back. And show her what I did to fix the problem.
She told me she had another client on the way. Then she told me she just pushed him back three hours.
So we walked across the street while she ate and got some food for her DOG… no food for her child?? She was killing time. I was thinking she could have paid me cash or in trade right then.
But this never crossed her mind. (She was just blowing me off, trying to be my friend). she was telling me the story of her life. (everything LIE's)
As I stated earlier I sent her messages. E-Mails message and ECCIE pms.
She never e-mailed or set me a PM (Fishy Fishy)
So I had a friend send her a message in a e-mail where she was located and what were her plans.
She came right back in the message and told the guy she was in KC and heading out early in the morning to Colorado. (last night message)
All of a sudden this morning I get a PM message that she and her child are feeling really sick. But on Monday she told me she had three clients set-up on Tuesday. So when did she get sick. (She told me both of her kids were back at home with a baby setter. she was here with her dog only). I drove down to the hotel and there she is loading her car. (she didn't see me) She then sends me a message through ECCIE telling me she is checking out of the hotel to find a cheaper one to wash her clothes. (BS) meter is pinging really hard now. And she is really sick and can’t see anyone. Having two rooms was a pain and was costing her too much, then just get one room. (BS pinging)
I sent her a message stating she was lying and a bitch, while she was using me the whole time. She calls me yelling at me. She then states she will leave some cash at the front counter (called hotel no money left for me) for fixing her problem with the car not shifting out of park. This car was very old. She had a hanger in the floor shifter to make it shift. I spent 3 hour doing research on the issue and drove down to her location twice which was a hhr from my house to the hotel. So then she tells me she got sick with her child while they were at the Lego Land. (Her child was back out home I reminded her). She goes off on me again. I just keep catching her in lies.. She goes on to say I am showing my true colors, and I am an ass hole for calling her a liar. She now tells me she will not see me at all. Funny when you’re heading out of town in a hurry, and lying all the way to your car, she was sending me PM's and no e-mail so she has a record on ECCIE. Of the whole conversation between us, she was trying to cover her ass the whole time.
I told her I wasn’t stupid just a dump ass for not getting paid right then and there.
I think she is Bat Shit Crazy and feels this is the best she can do, fucking people over.
I only treated her with respect and never said anything bad to her until she fucked me over.
She never planned on paying me to fix her car or in fact anyone if that was the case.
Laci could have told me she wasn’t feeling well yesterday and said she would pay me in cash for my time. Why wait until the last minute and lie about the whole deal.
All I did to fix her car was remove the cup holder and found the part that was broken and found the lock out pin. So where was her mechanic friend she told me about another LIE…. So next time she comes in town she is all yours. (she looks about 5 years older in person then her photos on any of the sites or links)
Commerce popcorn popping. This ones gonna be good.
Sorry to say it wont be the last time, someone gets burned, thats just the nature of the beast, 20 years dealing with strippers (try employing them) has taught me always keep your hand over your walet, but at least other than some time and aggravation you were not out a whole lot. Thanks for the intel, now this is an alert because the scam was within the guise of a business transaction.
Well there is a full moon lol..............sorry to hear your good deed went unrewarded Helicopter.
Lol. Helicopter. Did she tell you how rich she is as she "sold" her house in Dallas for over 350k? (BS Line one). Once I heard that one, I pretty much took anything/everything she said lightly.
Wow man, that really sucks. You did a good thing and got screwed out of a bunch of your time in return. I suspect if she just thanked you and told you the truth to begin with you would have been fine with simply doing a good deed.
Next time get yours while working on the car. She stops then you stop. :-)
Lol, roymcr. That's just funny right there.

Not so funny for the Helicopter. Thx for the info share tho.
So interesting you post about this from your side only. My child and I both got sick after eating at legoland and I sent you an email saying that I would stay another day just to spend time with you. I told you it would have to be by tomorrow morning because I was needing to get back to Colorado. You then called me a lying bitch and that was a deal killer for me darling. I will not spend time with someone who I do not respect. You took the cup holder off my car and told me to stick my hand in and pull the thingy...lets be honest here.
So interesting you post about this from your side only. My child and I both got sick after eating at legoland and I sent you an email saying that I would stay another day just to spend time with you. I told you it would have to be by tomorrow morning because I was needing to get back to Colorado. You then called me a lying bitch and that was a deal killer for me darling. I will not spend time with someone who I do not respect. You took the cup holder off my car and told me to stick my hand in and pull the thingy...lets be honest here. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
Well that's a good deal after all, because surely you are going to reimburse him for fixing your car...RIGHT??? I mean, after all, you're not what he called you...RIGHT??
I have offered to compensate him for fixing my car and I will without hesitation.
Super, I never said or implied that I was rich. WIsh that was the case, as we all do.
Female- Helicoptor doesn't lie. You ask for help, he fixes the problem, and you don't deliver. Ain't that bout a bitch? I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
Has everyone forgotten the nature of this fucking business/hobby?

And oddly enough, Femalehobbyist's side and Helicopter's side sound the same.
Send check
  • JS42
  • 03-27-2013, 07:55 PM
You pay 'em, you do the deed. Simple business transaction. Some guys just refuse to comprehend this and allow drama in their lives. Amazing.