cut vs. uncut cocks, preferences?

I love cock. All sorts of dick is sexy to me. Of course here in the US most I see are cut. I like them cut too, but realllly love natural uncut cock. I love the foreskin, I love playing with it, I love everything about a uncut cock. what about you other ladies? do u have a preference? would u cut your son? I hope it is a practice that loses popularity in the US. I know it is on the way down now. guys any of you cut fellas have foreskin envy? I know this is a delicate subject and i do not want anyone to feel bad or excluded as I love both cut and uncut cock. But foreskin.....yummmmmy. so Eccie, can we talk about circumcision without someone getting upset and butthurt?
I like mine UNCUT ... especially after each session ...
  • Noid
  • 10-08-2015, 05:29 AM
I sometimes wish mine was uncut with wisps of hair on the end, just like a dogs. Then I could use it as a cum paintbrush
I'm cut and definitely have foreskin envy.
It's a great topic to talk about sue. My personal preference is a trimmed up cock. Maybe it's because i worked in the medical field for a long time and saw first hand what can happen when a guy doesn't clean really well the ring around the cock. I don't wish that kind of pain for anyone. Each way a cock cock looks great and feels the same way.
  • Loxly
  • 10-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Really! What woman can resist ANYTHING 10 % off?
I used to wish I was cut, but I'm glad it didn't happen. I think uncut guys have more sensitivity,but I can only speak for myself. Oh and FirePhoenix... We must play again soon. ��
Cut. Preferably with a cheese grater.
I'm circumcised and happy about it. It gets compliments from the ladies too.
thank god i'm not cut..and i'm glad my ex wife and i decided not to butcher our son...the hj feels so good when the provider strokes the foreskin up and down my shaft !