Now It's Dipshit Democrat John Conyers turn......

moved to Bambino's thread
moved to Bambino's thread Originally Posted by Jackie S
which is???
which is??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060205286
The Conyers Affair ( or I should say "AffairS" ) is the kind of blowback that the Dems have continuously suffered for a couple of years now while they lamely try to derail Trump throughout the election process and now his Presidency. With the MSM backing them up the established Dems have believed they were discharging into a "no fire" zone with impunity.

Conyers has the "Big Three" against him.

Race, party affiliation, and age.

I've been amazed the past few days at the imagery of LAWMAKERS, who pass statutes AGAINST workplace harassment and assaults, discussing the taking of "sexual harassment" training and "sensitivity courses" as part of their "retooling" in the 21st Century!

Was the shit they were passing just for "us"?
Was the shit they were passing just for "us"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
yeah, I think so.

given they operate on double standards. one set of rules for us, and one for them.

this explains the slush fund no one knew about and the way the ethics committee operate.
"The Swamp" lizards and snakes are slithering away!
yeah, I think so.

given they operate on double standards. one set of rules for us, and one for them.

this explains the slush fund no one knew about and the way the ethics committee operate. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Links or lies,
"The Swamp" lizards and snakes are slithering away! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep, but the biggest, nastiest, pussy grabbingest toad in the pond is out there beating the drum for Roy Moore.

The swamp is full of SHARKS, LLiarMan!