Double the fun at Blues?

• OZGT
  • 10-24-2019, 08:07 AM
I have seen Vicky and she is alot of fun. I want to know if she plays nice with any of the other women at Blues? I want to set up a school girl double team Where I get to play Principal. On a side note has anyone seen any AMP women in stockings and a garder belt?
Vicky plays nice with everyone. I would bet Lexi would be a good choice. Or Silver or really any of the others. Vicky is incredibly accommodating and easy.
A doubles w/Vicky would be nice but in my experience Korean girls aren't into Bi behavior. The times I've attempted a doubles the girls are not at all into each other. Even a double blowjob was a no go with some of them.
A doubles w/Vicky would be nice but in my experience Korean girls aren't into Bi behavior. The times I've attempted a doubles the girls are not at all into each other. Even a double blowjob was a no go with some of them. Originally Posted by twitch760
I agree about Vicky, the only other double combo is to go and talk to Lisa at Pearls and just go with who she picks. That maybe a thing in the past. There are reviews of Doubles of Lisa as well as Vicky. Vicky with Penny, Perfect, Lexi.

Good Luck