Encounter: Anna Lane

User ID: -
Date: October 2, 2021
Name: Anna Lane
Phone: 850-800-5405
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...t/575126964004
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near Cervantes St
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, K9, Missionary, Belly Flop.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just beautiful and sexy mid 30s girl. Nice natural MMs with relative flat belly which is a miracle in this area. Good legs and ass. total worth every penny.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review!! But you blew it! Only you and I knew about her but for the love of premium access, now the whole world knows!! Lol
Odd, I've seen her before and had a meet set up for Saturday. Texted a few hours before and I confirmed and asked that she send me the location 30 mins prior to time and got crickets, then 5 minutes before she said she had "taken a nap" and how long for me to get there. I told her travel was 20-30 and she said, I can't, I need more sleep. So it goes somedays.
Great review!! But you blew it! Only you and I knew about her but for the love of premium access, now the whole world knows!! Lol Originally Posted by Boeingguy
I know. I got to see her one more time to make sure she remembers me. I like this one a lot, she is very sweet.
Odd, I've seen her before and had a meet set up for Saturday. Texted a few hours before and I confirmed and asked that she send me the location 30 mins prior to time and got crickets, then 5 minutes before she said she had "taken a nap" and how long for me to get there. I told her travel was 20-30 and she said, I can't, I need more sleep. So it goes somedays. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
If it was early in the morning then that my fault, lol. I got my visit before 8am and she was leaving next day.
If it was early in the morning then that my fault, lol. I got my visit before 8am and she was leaving next day. Originally Posted by Tonyrojas

It was a little after noon. She mentioned she hadn't slept much the night before, but maybe you just wore her out!
I try to meet with her but she isn’t taking new clients. Any suggestions