State: New York
Address: Near the University
Activities: BBBJ, LFK, CG, mish
Hair Length and Color: She had ponytails when I saw her
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. Nice tits, pretty face, thin
Recommendation: Yes
I don't know if you can answer this, but maybe someone can. What availability is best? I've had trouble scheduling in my past visits to Albany. One night I texted her with no response until the next morning when I was checked out and on my way home. That was frustrating. lol

Is earlier better for her overall? I don't mind doing mornings but she texted me out of the blue and I wasn't ready. I've even tried scheduling a day or two in advance of my visits and she was kind of flaky about it and it just didn't work.
Don't know what is best for her but I have always seen her in the early afternoon.
Immediate availability is best… be ready when u text… I have seen her off and on for over a year. If she’s free we get down… if not I wait till next time. She’s busy bru… and not really the schedule ahead type of girl. YMMV
Amber is by far the best and most accommodating keep trying her she'll get back to you..
This Amber is NOT Amber Mae correct?????.......two different providers correct?
This Amber is NOT Amber Mae correct?????.......two different providers correct? Originally Posted by soldierboy44
CORRECT !!!