Date: 8-5-2023
Name: Angel
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Famers Branch Davidians
State: Texas
Address: Luna Road Environs
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BLS, BBBJ, CFS, BBBJCIMNQNS, Mexican Cartwheel
Hair Length and Color: Fairly long, Dark Brown, Silky
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, website says 5'0'', that may be, um, stretching it by an inch or two; weight proportionate, Tattoo across lower belly, Meaty shaved pussy, cute asshole, B-C cups, sexy mouth, DSL's, over all pretty
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by shauk1960

I hope you guys get more from my review than shauk1960 did. Clearly Studioville has a strong new addition in Angel, and I expect the more seasoned among us understand that. If I reduced Angel simply to her BBBJ skill, that makes her an All-Star.
Chung, great review. Saw Angel months ago and was a true workout and tons of fun. I will see her again this week to ride that ride again.
Great review
Good review General Chung Tso Chickin (with Steamed Rice & Egg Roll).

I think Angel is awesome.
Originally Posted by shauk1960
And to us, they are "give me your pussy (the wetta the betta), act like you love my cock, take my money, and then let me leave (no strings attached)."
If we didn't agree to that business model, we wouldn't be here.
"You don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay them to leave."
...or in most of our cases, to be able to leave.
Holy moly. Now this is a review
Chung, great review. Saw Angel months ago and was a true workout and tons of fun. I will see her again this week to ride that ride again. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Great review Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Good review General Chung Tso Chickin (with Steamed Rice & Egg Roll).

I think Angel is awesome. Originally Posted by veloztec
Holy moly. Now this is a review Originally Posted by Megatoad
Thanks Guys.

Where was Angel prior to KFest? Or was she previously at KFest, and returned from vacation, like Momo?
How did you get a hold of the booker? Text isn’t working :/
Nice review Chung, I thought her pics looked like she was previously at SF, but maybe it was KFest .
She was at Kfest about 2 months ago, maybe a little more. Took a trip to Cali, I think she is from there but cannot remember which city. She is a little firecracker, I love the sounds she makes. Her English isn't great, but her IOP is on point.
Iirc she was in LA before too. Which means it's possible probably to get the bb