Providers ignoring simple requests?

Does anyone else get a little irked when providers don't honor simple requests? I prefer when a girl wears casual clothing during a session. Usually tshirt and shorts. Not a big fan of lingerie. I usually ask when we are texting back and forth and they all say sure. Don't think any of the last 5 girls or so have actually done it. They all show up in lingerie.
Mental note to.self taken.....Seems like a pretty.easy laid back request

If they.say.they.will do it then they.should
I've asked for toys,and specific clothing for striptease,didn't happen. Never gone back!
You guys just need more clout.

What the King asks for...... The King Gets.
Thats not much to ask for I had a customer tell me to change out of my lingerie and into reg clothes and I did, he went crazzy lol.. btu hey whatever floats your boat I try my best to fullfill anyones needs.
You guys just need more clout.

What the King asks for...... The King Gets. Originally Posted by homer13

Anything?

I guess it's good to be the king.
I've had that problem a couple times, where I ask them to please park in the driveway and not to dress too provocatively. I live in a house, and when a scantily clad young lady parks at the curb and saunters up the walk, any of my neighbors who happens to be outside or looking outside will know exactly what's going on, and I don't need them knowing my business. If the providers dress normally, park in the driveway, and walk in like they own the place, no one will take note.
I want them to wear at least 7 layers of clothing but keep getting shut down.

I PREFER For A Gentleman To Request

My Wardrobe..... Then There Is NO

STANDING IN THE CLOSET TRYING

TO GUESS WHAT HE "MIGHT"

WANT ME TO WEAR/LIKE BEST!!!!!!

JUST SAYIN'

As you are the client, Yes your request with in reason should be honored or a good reason why should be giving......As providers we are here to fulfill your fantasies and dressing the part is the first step...........
ditto ---if you have a request,ask and ye shall recieve!

{if it is something really expensive or something the lady does not have,maybe a gift card would be in order so she can get needed items before the date???}
weird. A request is a request, and part of the original agreement. I honor what is asked of me, and if i can't provide the requested attire (specialty) I let a fellow know before we meet. So I know we are "on the same page"

I am sorry that has been happening to you. At some point, it is a matter of respect. (for your wishes)

peace and love,
Crystalkitty

I PREFER For A Gentleman To Request My Wardrobe..... Then There Is NO STANDING IN THE CLOSET TRYING TO GUESS WHAT HE "MIGHT" WANT ME TO WEAR/LIKE BEST!!!!!!

JUST SAYIN'
Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Going off-road slightly... Lilly is one of the very few providers to ask questions about my preferences before hand and follow through. Clothes, beverages, etc... Just Sayin'
Gosh! Something so simple? I have no problem wearing casual clothes - did you bring it up during the session and if so what was the excuse?

E.D
Until further notice all Ladies that the King see's shall be dressed in Naughty Nurse Outfits.

Incall, Outcall, Work visit. Doesn't matter I have a nurse fetish.

Black stockings underneath and knee high boots (also black). Make it fishnet stockings.