"Couch Head"

So I was watching football and sipping on a cold beer last Sunday when a thought hit me. The only thing that could have made things better was a BBBJ. For many men, that would be combining three of the best things possible. Here's how it would work. The hobbyist would schedule with the provider for a specific quarter of a specific game, college or pro. If it's an out-call session the provider would show up just before the desired quarter starts. Both college and pro games run on a tight schedule so timing shouldn't be too hard. There would be little to no chit-chat, kissing or other GFE style activities. This is all about the BBBJ, beer and football enjoyment. If the session is an in-call, the desired quarter would be scheduled and the provider would have the TV set to the appropriate channel with a chair or couch within good viewing of the game. The hobbyist would be responsible for showing up on time and bringing his preferred drink. For pricing purposes, a quarter lasts for 45 minutes. So what say you hobbyists and providers? Can we get this going? The playoffs are about to start and so are the college bowl games. Chime in fellow mongers to give the girls an idea of demand.
From what other men have told me, this would definitely round out the perfect male fantasy. Would it add to the overall experience if she brought pizza? :-)

As I don't own a tv (for personal reasons) I would have to provide this on an outcall basis - but, what a fun indulgence for a man to fulfill!

A
Exactly my thought Aphrodite.
I'll bring a pizza
I like this idea
Sounds like a plan, but I don't think it would be very reliable. To nail down a specific quarter when there are many variables in a game like football might be asking much.

sixx
I would be very interested lol this sounds like a lot of fun
  • Loxly
  • 12-24-2013, 03:40 PM
I think I'd prefer a half-time show. Supply the pompoms, get some marching music, Vodka Gatorade and you're all set. Try to hold off until they play, "When the Saints Cum Marching In" and you can finish off through the uprights.

I just wouldn't try to match the aerobics on the field.
This sounds like a LOT of fun.... especially considering the ladies that have chimed in here!
So gals, what do you think the rate would be for a 45 minute quarter?
You say you aren't looking for GFE, but this is the definition of GFE in my book. Sadly, I tend to date men who don't like getting head.
I like this idea, except without the football.
You say you aren't looking for GFE, but this is the definition of GFE in my book. Sadly, I tend to date men who don't like getting head. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
men who dont like getting head?.....i dont believe such creatures exist
You say you aren't looking for GFE, but this is the definition of GFE in my book. Sadly, I tend to date men who don't like getting head. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Say what? Hard to believe in this day and age. We are on the third rock out from the Sun, aren't we?
Men who say they don't like head have only ever received bad head and have decided on no head over bad head. Give me 5 minutes with him, I'll change his mind. IJS.