Deer hunting?

Calling all hunter gents,
Do you prefer to hunt white tail using a bow or a riffle? Also why do you have that preference?
I want to take a shot at it this upcoming season.
Thanks a ton!
A hooker at deer camp....

Dang!
I don't think the deer care if I am a hooker or not... but I could be wrong :P
  • Seedy
  • 08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
I go wearing a loincloth, and a knife. Lmao
I prefer camouflage and face paint but whatever works best for you.
A riffle?

.....it's not too late to edit.
Real dearhunters use harpoons.
I love deer season as well hon lol There's a lease in East Texas that I usta go to, only I prefer to stay on the campground, not much of a hunter (love the 4-wheeling and drinking). Love the sausage too (when processed correctly)! Let us know how it goes
A riffle?

.....it's not too late to edit. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Thanks love, but it is too late to edit. sorry rifle... posting a thread from an iPhone isn't always the easiest thing.
I love deer season as well hon lol There's a lease in East Texas that I usta go to, only I prefer to stay on the campground, not much of a hunter (love the 4-wheeling and drinking). Love the sausage too (when processed correctly)! Let us know how it goes Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks Alyssa! Much appreciated!
I prefer camouflage and face paint but whatever works best for you. Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
^^^^ Very nice.

I prefer Pinck Panthers.
My Tebow...that chick in the picture...

Brand new bright leather work gloves...collar open when on land nav in the woods...Air Force Tech Sergeant learning from an Army Private First Class...

Good thing she's hot as fuck...
I go wearing a loincloth, and a knife. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
so, you're going to scare them to death? lmmfao!
SSM, have you shot a bow or rifle?
Archery requires much more preparation, practice and patience.
You can probably hunt a day lease that may even have all the equipment you need for a couple hundred dollars plus a kill fee.
Or are you looking for a trick to take you?