Epic Football Gambling Thread

I know there has to be a lot of fellow degenerates out there on this website.

Any good thoughts on quality football picks for this weekend. It starts tonight with Texas A&M vs South Carolina. I know that BT's favorite team is South Carolina cause we all know his love for Cocks!!

I think the Aggies +10.5 is a pretty good bet.

After seeing my harem of babes you guys should now call me "Daddio The Greek"

TheDon where you at?
I'm on the Gamegcocks -9.... the old ball coach is 21-0 I believe in opening day games against the spread. At least one of us will win though, lol.
We should have just bet each other and used he juice for beer money for snatch chasing.
Lol!

Glad I didn't take you up on it, Fucking gamecocks have no answer for the Aggies offense. +10 looks pretty damn good right now.
You sure can pick'em. Going to a bunch of rich Aggies tonight
I know that BT's favorite team is South Carolina cause we all know his love for Cocks!! Originally Posted by Daddio
It wasn't BT who was inquiring about the size of JFF's cock. (see below)

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Rumor has it that Dopey Dude Daddio is planning to write a review of his up close and personal, JFF experience.
Holy shit, I'm not watching any of these games, but I just saw the scores, The Temple Owls are crushing Vandy right now 37-7 in the Fourth quarter, I got them at +285.

And Washington State lost to Temple in a close one. I put a little on them (Temple) at +265.

I didn't bother posting those picks on there because they were relatively small wagers I made after I got pissed at the gamecocks during their blowout, I didn't expect either one of them to hit, but damn, with the Aggies winning today I guess it was just the dogs barking tonight, Lol!

I wonder what a $10 parlay with the Aggies and those two teams would have paid out...
I hope to get in on the fun tonight. Wish I would have hit that money line for A&M!
Any picks for Saturday College football?
Man.I almost hit UTSA on the money line against the Coogs! Looks like I'll do okay tonight, should go 3-1. Lost the Western Kentucky v Bowling Green. Had the under on BYU v UCONN and UTSA +11 as well as the under in that game. Haven't looked at tomorrow's games yet.
Any picks for Saturday College football? Originally Posted by Daddio
My main plays the last two days have been UH -10 and SC -9, so you might not want to take my leans, but I'll post them later on tonight..
I like Navy +15 for the early game against Ohio State.
Damn, just noticed the Penn St. v UCF game starts in an hour! Go defense! Got the under at 46 1/2. Thinking about buying Navy up to +17.
Boys I like Rice +21 today against the golden domers. ND averaged 26 points per game last year. It's only a 4 star pick however. My scale goes 1 star to 5.
Well f me. Penn St. can't make a stop on 4th & 10 so there goes my 1st bet down the shitter.