Has anyone been to Reserve 101?

I'll be going there tonight and want to know what it's like. It's a whiskey bar that has over 330 varieties of whiskey and scotch. On the third Friday of every month there's some sort of soul entertainment, which would be tonight. Any info would be appreciated. If you'd like to drop in and check it out I could use the company. Thanks

Yelp has it at 4 stars. http://www.yelp.com/biz/reserve-101-houston
Change of plans. The person going to the Bollywood event tonight at Toyota Center glued the metal piece the rear view mirror slides on the backward, after I repeatedly said not to put glue on it until you are absolutely sure it's on the right side, because once it's there you can't change it. No rear view, no driving my van.

I was looking forward to getting out amongst the real world for a change. It ain't happening now. Sometimes it's simple things, like a lack of common sense, that cause life to really suck!
And...
Tomorrow is another day...

One of them things...
And... Originally Posted by Wakeup

And...if you were in my situation for the last 34 years....oh yeah, you couldn't handle it! You'd have your buddy kill you.

And...I hate being dependent upon others, but it's the hand I was dealt. I do my best to be as independent as possible without feeling sorry for myself and being an online asshole simply because I could. Perhaps you're a good guy in real life and I appreciate you putting your life on the line in the call of duty. However, I have no respect for the arrogant, sarcastic asshole you portray here.

And...the cat shit on my bed and covered it with an underpad!
And...the cat shit on my bed and covered it with an underpad! Originally Posted by surcher
Probably one of boardman's relatives
Probably one of boardman's relatives Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
No doubt!
Isn't Room 28 in Reserve 101?
I've been there a few times, they have the best single malt scotch selection in town bar none. The food is pretty decent too they have some creative takes on bar food.

There's a lounge type seating area in the back room with high backed leather chairs and a fireplace, decent ambiance. The bar area itself is fairly small and unimpressive aside from the spirits selection, it's just a long and pretty narrow room. I've only been during off peak times so I don't know how busy it gets but they do have whisky events there once in awhile.

Earlier this year they opened one of the 50 existing bottles of Glenmorangie 1963, sold it for $550 a glass. For a place that sells some really high end stuff though I must say that the atmosphere does not fit in my opinion as it's not particularly upscale.

That said though it's worth going if you're more than a casual whisky drinker.
And...if you were in my situation for the last 34 years....oh yeah, you couldn't handle it! You'd have your buddy kill you.

And...I hate being dependent upon others, but it's the hand I was dealt. I do my best to be as independent as possible without feeling sorry for myself and being an online asshole simply because I could. Perhaps you're a good guy in real life and I appreciate you putting your life on the line in the call of duty. However, I have no respect for the arrogant, sarcastic asshole you portray here.

And...the cat shit on my bed and covered it with an underpad! Originally Posted by surcher
Probably one of boardman's relatives Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
No doubt! Originally Posted by surcher
Asholes!!!
Nice bar. Great scotch selection! They like to hire hot chicks with tattoos. House of Blues is across the street so it's a nice pregame spot before a show.