Joke

An Alien lands on Earth and contacts the first Human he sees. The Alien gives him a device that allows him to phone anyone on Earth, get directions and a map to anywhere on Earth, view any place on Earth, get information on any subject, find cures for most diseases, record and listen to music, take pictures and record videos.

6 months later the Alien returns to Earth and find the device is only used to post Cat pictures to the Internet.
Ok, I'm ready for the joke.
Hit me.
boardman
Cattard

we do need a "all past avatars of boardman thread"
  • Sonya
  • 10-04-2014, 10:07 AM
What do you call a sebian hooker?

Sloberdown Mycockyoubitch.
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are sitting on a
plane talking.

Barack Obama says, “I could throw one $1,000 dollar bill out the window and make someone very happy”.

Michelle Obama says, “I could throw ten $100 Dollar bills out the window and make 10 people very happy”.

Then the pilot says, “I could throw both of your asses out the window and make 56 million people happy!

I'm not political but I thought it funny!
I am political and I thought it was funny as hell. I would even send the pilot a donation.
I am political and I thought it was funny as hell. I would even send the pilot a donation. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Sorry Boardman, cat jokes are the best
How to dry a cat after you wash it. Put it in the microwave, press "reheat" and take it out when it pops. Works every time.

The dog.
How to dry a cat after you wash it. Put it in the microwave, press "reheat" and take it out when it pops. Works every time.

The dog. Originally Posted by Oralist
Now, that's a joke. I hate Domestic cats.
No such thing as a domestic cat
Sorry Boardman, cat jokes are the best Originally Posted by Anna Star
I already posted it in The boardman experience.

Butt, It still makes me laugh!
There should be taint photos prior to boardman's avatards.
What??
One thread about me at a time is not enough?

Wait, What am I saying?