SweetArielRae and Rockerrick

SweetArielRae and Rockerrick

They talk the same. they both think Im Mata Leon. All they do is talk shit. Whats up with that? Dude is using her handle or is she that big of a cunt? Hey might she be a TS?

A few of you know me from the good old days. Im not this Mata Leon my old handle is long gone. all the guys act like chicks any more.
Poor Mata Leon pitching another hissy fit like the little hiding pussy he is.
I don't know you either. Maybe you should of stayed off my review. I'm not sure if you read but me and mata supposedly called it cool. So what's your deal with me.
  • Gamer
  • 12-03-2017, 02:14 PM
So what was your old handle and who knows you? My guess is DogCatcher.
I don't know you either. Maybe you should of stayed off my review. I'm not sure if you read but me and mata supposedly called it cool. So what's your deal with me. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
could care less. I post where I want. maybe you should get a new pimp and maybe dentist. the one you got is making you look real bad.
Careful... You're letting your little Mata Leon show.
Yes you definitely are not me. Yes we are cool Ariel, have to wonder if this is not another gimmpy handle trying to stif shit up since he got his head bashed with his last lies. Js
Bashed? Your pussy ass would have to come out of hiding and grow big enough balls to do any bashing faggot!
BASHED!!!!LMFAO does not pay to lie gimp!

A few of you know me from the good old days. Im not this Mata Leon my old handle is long gone.
... Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
So what was your old handle and who knows you? My guess is DogCatcher. Originally Posted by Gamer

Spit it out.

No Handle==No Credibility

Ergo just take the beatings from RR until you can prove yourself with your previous postings from said unmentioned handle.
Maybe it's gamer trying to be like his boy gimpy and have several handles.. can't any of you losers play fair?. Stick to one handle and defend yourself. Pussies
I think I just heard a quiff.

It would sound thunderous with a true handle behind it.

Rock on Rick.
  • Gamer
  • 12-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Maybe it's gamer trying to be like his boy gimpy and have several handles.. can't any of you losers play fair?. Stick to one handle and defend yourself. Pussies Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Why would I need another handle to make you look bad? Every post you make shows everyone that you ride the short bus to school.
But he's the star retard.
Why would I need another handle to make you look bad? Every post you make shows everyone that you ride the short bus to school. Originally Posted by Gamer

Burn!!!!! Haha