Im off for the holidays.lets get this party started.

Don't have to go back to work till the 3rd. Got my bonus and am looking to spend half of it on hookers. Get in line ladies. No fighting.
I'm down
Ricky Dick Nose says lets party people in the 512
I'm down Originally Posted by Nico Veneta
Till when?
Just posting this as a public service and an alert of sorts to all the providers reading this missile.

To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Fucked Up has posted at least two false reviews of established providers.

So my advice to any provider considering a session with the Fucked Up persona would be advised to confirm he is legit by contacting all of his so-called references.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy hobbying season!
Talk about desperate.
Just posting this as a public service and an alert of sorts to all the providers reading this missile.

To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Fucked Up has posted at least two false reviews of established providers.

So my advice to any provider considering a session with the Fucked Up persona would be advised to confirm he is legit by contacting all of his so-called references.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy hobbying season!
Originally Posted by ck1942
will you be as quick to apologize when you find out you wrong or a liar? do you really think my p411 handle is WakeTheFuckUp? is this issue you have with me just like ricky and mata? will you be posting in the alert sections as well? post your proof bitch.

ask yourself this if I just wanted PA access why wouldn't I simply review a few chicks at AMPS or BP that can't be verified like Winn Dixie and the other fake handles?

is this how you promote your other site? or is that dead after that little houston fuck up of yours?
Talk about desperate. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
hey your a no AA I got it! now piss off and go back to bare backing your special clients.
winn dixie is not a fake handle troll.
He has seen a verified provider which is not disputed.
Ricky Dick Nose says lets party people in the 512 Originally Posted by UpYoursRickyDickNose
10 posts and baned. cant find much wrong with any of them. i sure wanted to read the gay rockerrick review not so much the pictures lol. someone is sure protecting ricky boy.
winn dixie is not a fake handle troll.
He has seen a verified provider which is not disputed. Originally Posted by rockerrick
SweetArielRae? the amps?

LMAO are you really that mad. Go pay for pussy since thats the only pussy you will ever get.
No one will ever care to who you really are. Your just a pathetic loser on a hoe board paying for ladies that you would or could never have.
SweetArielRae? the amps?

Originally Posted by wakethefuckup

Laugh all you want, at least her reviews aren't fake!

She's not blacklisted like you are.
10 posts and baned. cant find much wrong with any of them. i sure wanted to read the gay rockerrick review not so much the pictures lol. someone is sure protecting ricky boy. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
He was SL with a fake handle his post are irrelevant, much like your's.
You will meet the same fate eventually Mr.myreviewsarefake.