Is there any provider or ts willing to come forward to share their experience with Rockerricky?

something tells me he has been active the last couple of years. a guy can only panhandle for pussy so long. plus most chicks aren't stupid enough to be fooled by his chest beating and saying im a big turd around here.

so if you want to share your ricky experiences post away. dudes (TS'S) you are welcome to post as well. I know some of you might be tempted to post pictures of ricky with livestock. PLEASE do not do this. it is not the right forum for this and is against the guidelines.

hey ricky id make it a point to met up with more chicks that you have reviewed but most have left the business. i wonder why?

providers, bbw's, TS'S don't suffer in silence. post it here. youll feel much better.
Ricky Dick Nose says he met him. He'll be doing a review soon. He is a cute little puppy dog.
Panhandling pussy? hahahaha

At least I don't have to rape them Mata Leon, like you and the raping scumbag crew at Ztonk's poker parties

At least I don't have to rape them Mata Leon, like you and the raping scumbag crew at Ztonk's poker parties Originally Posted by rockerrick
"... raping scumbag crew at Ztonk's poker parties"

Are you stating that rape goes on at Ztonk's poker parties?
Be clear in what you're saying...
Not at the party, but two of the gang have been accused by providers.
Rick- sl faggotstouch mata and z are all lying pussies. They hide behind fake handles, promote each other like a bunch of tranny pimps, and protect rapists. They are spinning a losing pr campaign for mata that is b/s!! Making queer videos, and sitting around a poker table sucking each others' dicks. All of this will be their own downfall. Yet they say they do not like one another when cornered.. Guess that's what happens when they all want to be the bottom

At least I don't have to rape them Mata Leon, like you and the raping scumbag crew at Ztonk's poker parties Originally Posted by rockerrick
as soon as i point out im not mata you look pretty stupid ricky so you go back to thinking im mata. midget cowboy must feel cornered.
Rick- sl faggotstouch mata and z are all lying pussies. They hide behind fake handles, promote each other like a bunch of tranny pimps, and protect rapists. They are spinning a losing pr campaign for mata that is b/s!! Making queer videos, and sitting around a poker table sucking each others' dicks. All of this will be their own downfall. Yet they say they do not like one another when cornered.. Guess that's what happens when they all want to be the bottom Originally Posted by winn dixie
you saying ricky and sl are the same dude?
you saying ricky and sl are the same dude? Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
No you dim wit!! God you're an idiot!!

Rick dash not a slash then the fag 4!! sl wishes he could be RR
you saying ricky and sl are the same dude? Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
x
Didn't know begging to come to our parties gimp and getting denied because of obvious reasons(bsc/troll)hurt you so bad. I think you need anger management fool, you are one babbling idiot.i see why you carry the name of shame.
I think you need anger management fool, Originally Posted by Mata Leon
So are you the pot, or the kettle?

Just curious.
Beg to go to a party of fat fucking rapist?
You're out of your tiny little mind.
If I want to go to a party I go to ones that don't involve juvenile fat old fuckers getting women drunk so they can rape them afterwards... because it's the only way besides paying the desperate ones they can get laid.

Oh yeah didn't ever see you at any of Marley's parties... you know the ones with attractive women?
Beg to go to a party of fat fucking rapist?
You're out of your tiny little mind.
If I want to go to a party I go to ones that don't involve juvenile fat old fuckers getting women drunk so they can rape them afterwards... because it's the only way besides paying the desperate ones they can get laid.

Oh yeah didn't ever see you at any of Marley's parties... you know the ones with attractive women? Originally Posted by rockerrick
"...juvenile fat old fuckers getting women drunk so they can rape them afterwards... because it's the only way besides paying the desperate ones they can get laid."
Whispers has bragged about attending these soirees and taking women there.
Didn't know begging to come to our parties gimp and getting denied because of obvious reasons(bsc/troll)hurt you so bad. I think you need anger management fool, you are one babbling idiot.i see why you carry the name of shame. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
hey mata why do you call rockerick gimp?