So how much does it cost to buy bias, favoritism and get a free pass in Austin. You know buy an Austin mod?

Most recently many of you have watched a relentless attack on a fellow board member Mata Leon. Both in Coed and the Alert sections. Whats interesting is that these attacks are posted with zero proof by male board members.

Providers post in coed and the alert section on a regular basis. As matter of fact its providers that post the overwhelming amount of alerts. most guys if ripped off are to embarrassed to publish.

So why are these three MALE board members doing this? And more importantly why is the staff allowing this?

Is it not obvious to everyone that the staff is allowing certain board members to break most every guideline in the process. While others are immediately banned permanently or pointed till they get banned. Then you are told if you post about the violations which are administered via pm that you could be pointed or banned for publishing private communication. What a great way to not be transparent.

So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

For extra credit whats the #1 reason MODS have their MODSHIP taken away? (Or allowed to resign)
Another attention seeking whore rant!!!
More than a troll can accumulate in a lifetime.
How long does it take for an obsessed troll to get a fucking clue?
OHH poor baby wants some attn. You could not be anymore wrong! We all get pointed!! We just don't cry about it!
Wtfu,
Can you really afford to outbid other members?
Note that a premium is required for bidders that cry and whine.
Double premium for stalkers.
OHH poor baby wants some attn. You could not be anymore wrong! We all get pointed!! We just don't cry about it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Another attention seeking whore rat!!! Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
FTFY ROCKERRICK
OHH poor baby wants some attn. You could not be anymore wrong! We all get pointed!! We just don't cry about it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
points? I got a warning? why would they point me?
Wtfu,
Can you really afford to outbid other members?
Note that a premium is required for bidders that cry and whine.
Double premium for stalkers. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
as a brother am i even allowed to bid?
Yeah yeah yeah I'm SweetArielRae, you got me.

Mods will you put this fucking retard out of his misery?
LMFAO what a pussy. Arguing on hooker board with a female.
And I'm Rick. LMFAO
And i'am a virgin.......
LMFAO what a pussy. Arguing on hooker board with a female. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Midget hooker or midget cowboy either way you suck. and not in a good way.
Yeah yeah yeah I'm SweetArielRae, you got me.

Mods will you put this fucking retard out of his misery? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thank you for being honest. MODS do your job!
And I'm Rick. LMFAO Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Agreed. MODS do your job!