What is a High Volume Provider

I asked this question of the guys in our forum and got a variety of opinions. I would really love to hear what the ladies have to say.
I would say one that sees more than 2-3 clients a day. Or one that has back to back appointments.
I would say one that sees more than 2-3 clients a day. Or one that has back to back appointments. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
That seems to be the majority opinion. There do seem to be women to whom "The Hobby" is just that and others for whom it is their primary business. Both paths can be quite viable.
What about "visiting" providers compared to that of local ladies? They seem to schedule more appointments, and some back to back.

Should guys expect visitors to have a higher number of clients per day when traveling and needing to cover travel/hotel expenses?

Great topic OP--thanks for posting.
  • sydmo
  • 12-14-2017, 12:08 PM
as long as they're sweet to me, allow me my full time and smell/taste great, why would I care? I've never had a provider ask me "why do you wanna make mo money?" I'm not tryin to be a smart ass, just saying.
I think BB has a point. Traveling ladies do have to maximize their time to make the trip worth it.
With all things being equal, 2-3 times a day 5 or 6 days a week seems to be the norm. In the end, it really does not matter if a provider is high volume or not. As long as it does not affect their performance, and time with the hobbyist.
as long as they're sweet to me, allow me my full time and smell/taste great, why would I care? I've never had a provider ask me "why do you wanna make mo money?" I'm not tryin to be a smart ass, just saying. Originally Posted by sydmo
Have to agree with you I really don't know what to say when I am asked by a man "How many guys have you seen today" before a session. Kinda feel like it is a trick question. You are right just so long the lady is clean and you have a great time.
  • Old-T
  • 12-14-2017, 04:22 PM
I would say one that sees more than 2-3 clients a day. Or one that has back to back appointments. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
That seems to be the majority opinion. There do seem to be women to whom "The Hobby" is just that and others for whom it is their primary business. Both paths can be quite viable. Originally Posted by Txbear46
as long as they're sweet to me, allow me my full time and smell/taste great, why would I care? I've never had a provider ask me "why do you wanna make mo money?" I'm not tryin to be a smart ass, just saying. Originally Posted by sydmo
Yes, you are right. Were just the customer.
This is such a subjective topic. No one is ever going to agree on what/how many constitutes high volume. One guy might think that one client a day is high volume, if she's seeing someone every single day. One guy might think that anything in the double digits in a single day is high volume. And yes, I chose opposite ends of the providing spectrum just to prove a point. I agree with sydmo - what does it matter as long as she's clean, smells fresh, doesn't cut your time short, etc? As long as you're not laying in a wet spot, who cares?
I think it's the men who enjoy daty that are more curious about the number.

I would agree..
I would also have to agree as a traveling provider...Being new to this I'm hesitant to see more than 3 guys a day...at home I only see 2 max a day...
Agree. If you have to wait for the last guy to clear, or if you can "high-five" the next guy coming in, as you leave, then that's "high volume!"

I think some have called it the "Annual Reindeer Run."
I have heard of some traveling girls seeing upwards of 10 guys a day and some who just see 1-3 a week. So like Claire says, there is no really solid answer on this. To each is own.