Office play

If you were to play in your office.
What would you want the provider to wear?
Or not wear ?!
An invisibility cloak... so the security cameras don't pick up the show.
An invisibility cloak... so the security cameras don't pick up the show. Originally Posted by rockerrick
hell no !
i own my business, so i could watch that shit OVER and OVER!!
I’ve done office outcalls in the past. Just dress in business or business casual and blend in.
  • sydmo
  • 12-20-2017, 08:30 AM
I’ve done office outcalls in the past. Just dress in business or business casual and blend in. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
CSB, with your hair pulled back (so I can see your neck) white dress shirt (not completely buttoned up of course and no bra) black framed dorky glass' and a tight skirt (no panties of course) dark RED lip stick and some spikey Heels. I would pay several Benjamin's for my Office Boss to sexually harass me. This may be my New Years wish, and I wont call you out on it in 30 years, promise
CSB, with your hair pulled back (so I can see your neck) white dress shirt (not completely buttoned up of course and no bra) black framed dorky glass' and a tight skirt (no panties of course) dark RED lip stick and some spikey Heels. I would pay several Benjamin's for my Office Boss to sexually harass me. This may be my New Years wish, and I wont call you out on it in 30 years, promise Originally Posted by sydmo
I’m game
  • sydmo
  • 12-20-2017, 10:58 AM
I’m game Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
promise to force DFK on me, whether I like it or not (I really do like it btw) and it's a deal
  • LOJ
  • 12-20-2017, 12:09 PM
I’ve done it many times with the skylines of Austin, SF, Boston, New York, Philly, Miami, Denver, Houston, Dallas, DC, and LA in the background. The key is to be 20 floors up or higher.
promise to force DFK on me, whether I like it or not (I really do like it btw) and it's a deal Originally Posted by sydmo
Can do!
The law offices just before you get to the capital has a pretty awesome view.
Guys that own their office I usually just dress my casual self. But shared offices I've been finding myself wearing tight black skirts with black heels. Did I mention going commando ;p
A provider told me she once hooked up with a guy at the IRS complex. I thought that was pretty ballsy. 😁
I can't believe that some one who works at IRS would be in the hobby. I also was surprised to see there was gambling in "Casablanca" during the movie. Oh well, you never know.
Try one of the offices at the capital ������ so many options.
A provider told me she once hooked up with a guy at the IRS complex. I thought that was pretty ballsy. 😁 Originally Posted by Smpslt7
The IRS?
I'm outraged!!!
What next, priests turning down altar boys?
By that I mean "face down"