Well, that sucks...

So,

Here's the conundrum that we all now face. To get to play, a person now needs to be screened to weed out the potential threats.

This process can be done in a myriad of ways but most of which involve some form of government issued ID, references from others and the such.

I get this, BUT...

Some of us hobbiests like to keep things as simple as possible, and instead of looking for the cheap disease ridden friends, tend to use agencies who try to ensure the cleanliness and safety of their girls. The Agencies I use don't like to be contacted in relation to other dates in any way, shape or form. To them, I'm told, it's a conflict of intrest and can be time consuming when dealing with many people. If I were to try to get personal contact info from someone, that would result in my blacklisting from that agency. And no offense to anyone else out there, I'm not burning my bridges at home for a bit of fun on the road.

So that one is out,

Next is governemnt issued ID. Now, how many times in the past have YOU personally given over a copy of your ID to someone you've never met, who works in an already shady (no disrespect intended) profession and expected them to only do honourable things with it. How many times do we all tell each other that you should NEVER give out too much personal information to anyone? I understand the work verification thing.

The whole legal name thing is getting to me as well... how do I know that you aren't going to blackmail me to my family, work, or friends...

We have to figue out a safer and simpler way to vet ourselves. If not, then those of us road warriors will never be able to sample the local delights.
I was in the same quandary as you starting back in the hobby after a break. I weighed the pros and cons and provided the lady I wanted to see my drivers license, proof of employment my id and bought a amazon gift card as a down payment. It opened up an awesome relationship, another lady I wanted to see requires 3 references. I only had one legit reference as many ladies do not consider a lady you have known off of bp for years as verifiable.

I agree it can be a crap shoot with the new rules etc. Ladies have to be more careful in the new era of fosta/sesta.

My mantra is whatever makes the lady feel safe and comfortable I am game to provide or do what is necessary. Or I just grab a bottle of lube and give myself some self love
When it comes to government IDs scan it into a jpg file. Open the file into MSPaint, mask out the pertinent info you don’t want revealed.

If that’s not good enough, might want to consider clicking elsewhere. Just a thought.
I agree its tough for you guys. It has to be or this system wouldnt work. If you apply for a job, they do their homework. They need to know you are safe, trustworthy etc.

I tell guys that i have been doing this for several years, i have, had, tons of great reviews. If i was gonna out or blackmail a man, i would have done so already. Also i dont keep your info stored anywhere ever.

My advice is to go with 2 ladies you trust, then you will be good to go! You gotta take that big, first leap of faith. Just be smart
Personally, P411 has been a great help to me both here at home and on the road.
Personally, P411 has been a great help to me both here at home and on the road. Originally Posted by MuffLuver

That's why I chose P411. Unfortunately, as I understand it, P411 isn't accepting new members.
I'd never give out my ID to someone unless I was was critical i.e. purchasing liquor, applying for something or at a Govt agency.

But, sometimes you have to pay to play; just depends on how bad you want to play.
We hope to be accepting new client members in the next few weeks. Shoot an email to support@preferred411.com if you'd like an email when that time comes

Always,
Gina
Great news, Gina!
Although starting in 2019..you wont be able to use 411 as a source of finding providers.
No more advertising.
Everyone has some great advice, but my rant on the whole thing is that someone like myself with a limited play budget while in a city for a very short time can not afford the time nor the finances to be with 2 or 3 ladies before getting to the one who originally was the source of intrest.

This new system really screws us. Sometimes it isnt necessarily a last minute thing, but when you work 6am to midnight everyday, and you know you have a few hours downtime that you can plan ahead and DO the homework in the local to find a flavour that appeals to you, you now can't do that. It would take years of mediocre dates for me to be screened to the point that my choice date would accept the references. And lets not forget to mention that MOST of the providers in this business do NOT always get along with others.

I guess all I'm getting at is that the new system is ruthless and not friendly to us by any stretch of the imagination. Before you know it, the hobby as a whole will go further underground and there will be less folks who will take the dive and partake. Hate to say it, but this is exactly what big brother wants. I know we have all been spoiled by the BP and TER days, but come on... there has got to be a better and easier way to do this.

So, in saying all that, you all play safe and good luck. There is no way that I'll get what I want through this board even though for the record, I did try. Am I pissed about it all? Yeah, a little, but it goes to show that if you can't see the problem, how can you find a solution...
Although starting in 2019..you wont be able to use 411 as a source of finding providers.
No more advertising. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Well, that blows. And not in the good way either.

Guess it's time to resubscribe if only to take down info to get back to later...
Everyone has some great advice, but my rant on the whole thing is that someone like myself with a limited play budget while in a city for a very short time can not afford the time nor the finances to be with 2 or 3 ladies before getting to the one who originally was the source of intrest.

This new system really screws us. Sometimes it isnt necessarily a last minute thing, but when you work 6am to midnight everyday, and you know you have a few hours downtime that you can plan ahead and DO the homework in the local to find a flavour that appeals to you, you now can't do that. It would take years of mediocre dates for me to be screened to the point that my choice date would accept the references. And lets not forget to mention that MOST of the providers in this business do NOT always get along with others.

I guess all I'm getting at is that the new system is ruthless and not friendly to us by any stretch of the imagination. Before you know it, the hobby as a whole will go further underground and there will be less folks who will take the dive and partake. Hate to say it, but this is exactly what big brother wants. I know we have all been spoiled by the BP and TER days, but come on... there has got to be a better and easier way to do this.

So, in saying all that, you all play safe and good luck. There is no way that I'll get what I want through this board even though for the record, I did try. Am I pissed about it all? Yeah, a little, but it goes to show that if you can't see the problem, how can you find a solution... Originally Posted by Flapjack1973
This is nothing new.... there are plenty of well respected ladies that have been around for a long while. They have not been in business for a long time because they out their clients, are careless with their client’s info or blackmail clients. As I’ve said previously us being raped or murdered does not compare to marriage troubles anyhow. We merely care about our safety and not dealing with fuckery these days. When guys have a little skin in the game, these issues seem to diminish. Perhaps this is just not the hobby for you. Best wishes...
As Audrey mentioned, this endeavor may not be a good fit for you in more than one aspect. That is something to consider.

Have you contacted your lady of choice and asked what other screening method might be available? That option has been used successfully by many over the years.

The trend of requiring real world information such as first and last names, phone numbers, employment, etc., started on the coasts a few years ago and is slowly moving inward. It won't be too much longer before those requirements hit the midwest, so everyone should start adjusting to this new method of screening.
...The trend of requiring real world information such as first and last names, phone numbers, employment, etc., started on the coasts a few years ago and is slowly moving inward. It won't be too much longer before those requirements hit the midwest, so everyone should start adjusting to this new method of screening. Originally Posted by scorpio31
I'll confirm Scorpio's comment. I spent a couple weekends on east coast just a couple weeks ago, and unless the guy is a repeat client, that's the way it is.
Quite frankly, the girls who would stoop to using guys’ personal info for nefarious reasons can usually get that info one way or another. They aren’t the ones who will ask you for it for safety reasons.

Unless you are like James Bond and McGyver combined, where there’s a will there’s a way. I know one guy uses a fake license plate to go to appointments, which I think would be almost as hard to explain to a wife if he caught a ticket for that. But an accomplice/pimp could simply get his VIN number and run that anyway.