Real massage?

I really like and need a "real massage" and appreciate the sensual side and extras. Anyone know of someone who can provide a real theraputic massage but with something extra?
Michelle
I'm available!
I really like and need a "real massage" and appreciate the sensual side and extras. Anyone know of someone who can provide a real theraputic massage but with something extra? Originally Posted by g4orcejunkie
Depends upon what you call a real therapeutic massage. .

A lot of people think they know what that is, but they don't. You can easily find regular rubs. But a real therapeutic massage is known by very few, especially women. Look for someone who has been a professional sports trainer and has degrees in anatomy and physiology.

If you want something extra, you will pay for that and not get a real massage that would give me much more than what physical therapy has to offer: those guys only want the insurance money and do not want to apply any pressure for fear of a lawsuit.

What qualifies for me to say this?
I looked for about several decades for a real massage. I was told by several doctors that I would never regain the feelings in part of my body. They were wrong.

A real massage is not cheap. I spend about $6,000 per year for the last 15 years. But, I can walk straight and I didn't have back surgery that would have put me in a wheelchair. As we got older the nerves tend to shrink: they need to be stretched often. The joints need to be moved to prevent problems. Some of this can be done at the gym. The extra stretches need assistance.

After all this writing that some people will call a JR, the point is that you have to define what you really want and need: then you go look for it. If it is only pussy you are looking for, look for that.

It is not easy to find.
Do not give up. It is your body, and get to the gym.
Absolutely, Michelle.
Temptress Tiff - she will rock your world
Temptress Tiff - she will rock your world Originally Posted by MuffLuver
+100