What is your favorite cologne for men?

I like to wear a different cologne for each day of the week and I'm getting low on a few bottles so I was thinking this might be a good time to try something new

Ladies, what colognes do you prefer, if you have a preference? And men too, if you have a cologne that gets special attention from the ladies.

I'll make a list then go to the perfume store to compare the scents. I need 2 in the next few weeks.

Thanks for replies!
I absolutely love Diesel and/or Dior (Sauvage) on men. They both smell sexy and turn me on big time.
Aqua de gio-Armani, Armani Code-Armani, One-Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren Polo: blue, black, double black, and red
When ever I wear high-karate or brut it just drives them women crazy............
Hey winn, how about Old Spice
Hey winn, how about Old Spice Originally Posted by sinbad6969
Yep, that's for weddin's and git tagathers after sunday go to meetin' classes
I absolutely love Diesel and/or Dior (Sauvage) on men. They both smell sexy and turn me on big time. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Sauvage is my current daily. Picked it out after recently spending about two hours at Sephora sampling every.single.cologne they had for sale.

I'll have to check out Diesel.

Acqua di Gio is my other go to.
Didn’t know Aqua Di Gio was this popular! I keep a small body oil in my purse because I just love this scent so much 😭❤️
My favorite scent is

https://www.vulva-original.com/intim...ent.htm#/home/

It is not for the ladies, it is for me. When alone, I can take a little smell from the bottle or a drop on a cloth.

But guys can't wear this stuff out in public, it attracts the hound dogs.

Burberry Touch- fuggin panty dropper

if I ever bothered wearing them
I absolutely love Diesel and/or Dior (Sauvage) on men. They both smell sexy and turn me on big time. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Mental note...head to the mall
Burberry Touch- fuggin panty dropper

if I ever bothered wearing them Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
2nd mental note go to the mall
Sexy pictures, Jocelyn!!
...if I ever bothered wearing them Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
Cum to Kansas City and prove it! I'll introduce you to my Timex Challenge thing...
Aqua Di Gio is a panty dropper. I always get compliments on how good I smell and women get pretty damn close to me. I look like I came out of the hills in West Virginia. But much bigger. Usher always does well too
my favorite is nautica competition blue discontinued scent however so ebay is only place i can find it and its not cheap but smells phenomenal.