New Sticky Thread Need: Bareback Unfriendly Providers

Let's have a permanent list of Ladies who will benefit from extra business by declaring that they do not do bareback ..ever!
Only a better title should be Bareback is RAPE!
-Mr Peabody
They all do sometime, no matter what they say publicly.
It's just something that isn't talked about because of people like yourself that can't handle the truth.
Is it really rape when they say yes?

If people didn't freak out on it, people could dialogue about it instead of treating it as some shameful taboo.
Wouldn't that be better, if you could ask and the truth be spoken to you?

We are all supposed to be adults.
Here we go........

IB
Let's have a permanent list of Ladies who will benefit from extra business by declaring that they do not do bareback ..ever!
Only a better title should be Bareback is RAPE!
-Mr Peabody Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
You must have noticed by now that ALL Eccie providers publicly claim never to offer BBFS and this includes the pregnant ones.

You can't possibly be this clueless so is there an actual point to this thread?

Why do those who do on occasion bug you so much? Keep it wrapped like you're supposed to and mind your own business I always say.
Good idea. I think the list is going to be very short. :-)
So if you're left off the list, does that mean you BB? Could that be the ulterior motive of this thread, because I can't believe its purpose as stated.
Would that list include the guys as well? So that us ladies know who to avoid if they aren't on it?
I'm looking for a constructive system where a brute will not overpower a provider when he does not understand that No BB means No BB.
Underage sex and snuff videos occur, but we should attempt to prevent them if we can.
We can do a lot better than take the boys will be boys attitude.
If a hobbyist could ask up front without reprisals i.e. alerts, then the providers could decline to see them if they were not open to it.
Seems pretty easy don't you think?
Communicate like adults..... that's the solution.
I'm looking for a constructive system where a brute will not overpower a provider when he does not understand that No BB means No BB.
Underage sex and snuff videos occur, but we should attempt to prevent them if we can.
We can do a lot better than take the boys will be boys attitude. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
You actually think some list of providers claiming that they don't offer BBFS will deter Brutes from forcing or sneaking BB on women?

Can you guess why they're called brutes?

That makes about as much sense as saying the simple act of posting a list of women who don't like being raped could prevent rape.

First we have mongers instructing providers to count their money and now this.

WTF is going on with this place?
We can do a lot better than take the boys will be boys attitude. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Why do you assume a provider needs to be overpowered? It simply requires additional cash or repeat visits to get considered "special" and offered it.

I don't understand those that partake in it but anyone that believes any of these ladies are not taking it bare from some of their clients is simply ignorant. Play long enough and often enough and you will see.
These threads are so tiring. Doesn't matter what everyone else does, only you. Protect yourself and you should have nothing to worry about. I couldn't care less if someone barebacks, as long as I dont. Hell, about 99 percent on here bbbj. Why is one better than the other.
Why is one better than the other. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
It's not.... just people trying to rationalize their actions, trying to convince themselves they are not taking risk.
Well..... except the ones doing full oral examinations for open sores in the mouth before sticking their dick in it.
The complete lack of any provider response tells me that they all like the up selling potential for bareback. I wonder if they are correctly assessing the profit/cost ratio.
Damn the WK Capt Save A Ho has turned on them already.