Summer time travels but so happy to come home!

I have done a lot of traveling this summer. Good,bad,ugly,fun,crazy,wierd, hot,cold,and everything inbetween. This summer I can say I did in a cemetery at 3am,check off the adult movie theater off the bucket list,learned how fun ”car dates” can be,ect on so many other things. Lakes,oceans,desserts,forests, fires and floods. Festivals! Hempfest rules them all! 3 football fields long,4 stages,and everythi.g dealing with the industry! I spent 2 days there having a chill time. Dealing with pain in the greedy a$$ hobby sites. YUK! Meeting great new people from every walk of life. So tell me what was a highlight of your summer or better yet tell me in person.

P.s. Dont drive the OR mountains when there is fires and you have bad allergies. Scary times with really pretty rest stops.
  • tzv13
  • 09-16-2015, 12:52 PM
Welcome home!
Really? Nobody did anything cool,interesting,or checked off the bucket list?
You were gone, how could one check off the bucket list!

Welcome back!

IB
Lmfao ��, there is tons off stuff to check off the list. I just added a lot more to do this summer. Yay! Im at least back on TX soil. I needed gas in OR and someone comes to put gas in my car right, anyways i was about to jump them for touching my car! Its against the law there to put gas in your car at a gas station. WTF? Don't do that in TX! I made sure never to stop in OR for gas again!
You probably won't want to go to New Jersey then either. I believe those are the only two states where self-serve isn't allowed.

Welcome back!
Yay! Thank you RKL for mentioning something you did this summer. I did some hiking too in the mountains northwest wa state. Very pretty and great rivers.
OK that does it. I'm starting a coed thread about my favorite States to live in and nobody had better give me any shit for it lol.
Austin, TX and Mrytle Beach, South Carolina have been my favorite places to live so far
Austin, TX and Mrytle Beach, South Carolina have been my favorite places to live so far Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Santa Fe, and Austin have been mine. Santa Fe for it's spiritual energy and Austin for just being the coolest town ever.
I went to new England for the first time and went to cape cod and Boston on vacation. I like it up there and it was fun and cool but there's no place like home, welcome home.
Thanks Sue, and welcome back yourself. If i ever wanted to go to New England it would have to be in the summer! Either way i will visit there one day. Glad you enjoyed your vacation and did you try the clam chowder?
  • Jax
  • 09-22-2015, 09:19 AM
Enjoyed some time in Denver and then went to lots of sporting events.
This one time, at band camp...I got first chair after fucking the band director's daughter.