No show ladies

Had a girl totally give me the run around and no showed.
And????????? Join the club.

Who is she?
Slit her throat!!!
Some people think the Coed and Alert forums are personal diaries for useless passing thoughts or venting frustration by writing useless gibberish.

• Dear coed I got no showed today. The end.

• Dear alerts I heard from one unnamed party that another unnamed party knew somebody who told them that somebody else robbed someone once. The end.
Some people think the Coed and Alert forums are personal diaries for useless passing thoughts or venting frustration by writing useless gibberish.

• Dear alerts I heard from one unnamed party that another unnamed party knew somebody who told them that somebody else robbed someone once. The end. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Talk about gibberish. Take a look at all the posts you've made. Have a lotta free time i guess
Slit her throat!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
I shouldn't be laughing BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!
Talk about gibberish. Take a look at all the posts you've made. Have a lotta free time i guess Originally Posted by Kmj1985tx

+1
I think he may just be having a self realization, yes ladies no show! get use to it.
Personally I don't care, tell don't tell. Cry don't cry, nothing new here.

IB

• Dear alerts I heard from one unnamed party that another unnamed party knew somebody who told them that somebody else robbed someone once. The end. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
+1!
If someone writes to vent and just wants some empathy, that's one thing, but if you want action from the community, please give us more specific information.
Talk about gibberish. Take a look at all the posts you've made. Have a lotta free time i guess Originally Posted by Kmj1985tx

You do realize that after an entire thread full of mongers telling you to give a purpose to this post by providing actual info you Still are bantering my comment rather than doing so.

Let's try putting it this way. No one gives a shit that you got stood up unless you're posting actual info.

Are you that clueless? Don't waste time bickering with me. Catch a hint and just tell everyone who the fuck this thread is about.
You do realize that after an entire thread full of mongers telling you to give a purpose to this post by providing actual info you Still are bantering my comment rather than doing so. Let's put it this way. No one gives a shit that you got stood up unless you're posting actual info.
Are you that clueless? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
He posted a review....will be moved to CoEd soon enough. He's having a bad week......we've all been there. Shit, if I got $100 for ever NCNS, I'd hobby free for a month! Let's not beat the new guys......we've all been there. And yes, I realize I was the first to comment.

Sifu
I am going to have to agree with windinhishair on this one, If you have a bitch about the way a provider treated you outside of a session like ncns and you post in Co-Ed you really need to name names.
I'm disappointed in you ATX.

Don't you know that vague "she NCNS'ed me!" threADs are just the way a smart hobbyist passive-aggressively forces a provider into rescheduling and "making it up to him"? The girl gets named if she doesn't respond. The guy shuts up if she apologizes....mainly on her knees.
The girl gets named if she doesn't respond. The guy shuts up if she apologizes....mainly on her knees. Originally Posted by SA Angel

I prefer her on her back, legs pushed behind her head, now that's an apology

IB
  • quzi
  • 09-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Don't you know that vague "she NCNS'ed me!" threADs are just the way a smart hobbyist passive-aggressively forces a provider into rescheduling and "making it up to him"? The girl gets named if she doesn't respond. The guy shuts up if she apologizes....mainly on her knees. Originally Posted by SA Angel
That shit works?