Girl On BP Using My Handle

I just now got contacted by someone who was trying to confirm who I was & asked me did I post an ad on BP in Austin & I said no. He told me someone was using my handle so I got on BP & sure enough some African American girl is not only using my handle but the style I use when I do write ads on BP. I'm not even in Austin, I'm in Waxahachie currently & haven't written an ad on BP for at least 2 weeks now. I can't believe someone is using my info but then again, it's no surprise at the same time. How can someone be so lazy & not be creative on their own or have to use some else's ladder? She wasn't very good at choosing because I'm light skinned & Native American & she's African American & dark skinned. Like if people do their research like their not going to be questioning it like the gentleman who contacted me. I just wanted to let ya know that it's not me & that girl is most likely a bait & switch situation.

Starts with a Dallas area code; 785-0337

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cials/12372324

I also posted a picture of the girl just in case she deletes "her" aka "my ad".
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (14.4 KB, 171 views)
She deleted it after I called her to tell her that she was using my handle but she is using the ad I use on BP. She's simply lazy & can't create her own if she has to copy & paste mine.
Don't you just hate lazy hookers?
Lazy hookers. Lol