off track? of ftopic? so what?

I am in a thread, the topic is :favorite food?
and by post 40 is about whether each day of the year is 24hours long OR 24.0164 hours long
.Since each year is 365.25 days long, which is why we have leap year every 4 years

then a mod comes in
OMG GUYS STAY ON TOPIC!!

wtf?

why? we are having a discussion that turned via momentum into a talk about calendars. if someone wants to post again about "I love Fava Beans!" they can, but why is it suck a big deal that the topic has changed?

we arent in a meetingm we arent on deadline,,, what's the big deal?

Whenevever I see that a MOD say, OMG THIS THREAD IS OFF TOPIC!!

, I remember Maclom in the middle, Reese joins the army pt2
I'm a lean, mean fighting machine.
I'm a lean,mean fighting machine.
I'm a robot.
Robots are cool.
Green Lantern fought a robot. I love

Green Lantern.
I love pie. Pie...Pie...Pie...

Why am I thinking about pie? I'm supposed to

be thinking about something else. Does it
rhyme with "pie"? Buy? Cry? Die? High? Pie?
Pie! Pie? Green Lantern. Fighting robot.
Fighting machine.
Me...I'm a fighting machine.

I'm a lean, mean fighting machine. I'm a lean,
mean fighting machine
Moved here from Coed.
then a mod comes in
OMG GUYS STAY ON TOPIC!!

wtf?

why? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Moved here from Coed. Originally Posted by JCM800
Nailed it! Perfect reply.
#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty. Originally Posted by scorpio31
sounds like a lawyer response
why do I have to pay Taxes for X when I don't do X or use X

lawyer, cause that's the law

I know the law and do try to abide by it, I was wondering WHY is that law a law?

meh
bcpl, you should threaten to stop paying for access to the premium section here. I'm sure s31 will cave when he sees that you have the power to cut his salary in half.
To an extent, everyone earns a line of credit based on their posting history and overall attitude.

Yours is shit.

Maybe someday you'll find somebody to play with other than the auto-banned cast of trolls.

To an extent, everyone earns a line of credit based on their posting history and overall attitude.

Yours is shit.

Maybe someday you'll find somebody to play with other than the auto-banned cast of trolls. Originally Posted by zeejoe
shit meaning awesome?

what are you talking about?
everyone plays with me, even that guy who failed at life and moved to a new city

even tools like you are Trying to play,,,, wierd as you are telling us you have dismal credit and no friends.,lol
and by post 40 is about whether each day of the year is 24hours long OR 24.0164 hours long
.Since each year is 365.25 days long, which is why we have leap year every 4 years

then a mod comes in
OMG GUYS STAY ON TOPIC!!

wtf?

why? we are having a discussion that turned via momentum into a talk about calendars. if someone wants to post again about "I love Fava Beans!" they can, but why is it suck a big deal that the topic has changed?

we arent in a meetingm we arent on deadline,,, what's the big deal?

Whenevever I see that a MOD say, OMG THIS THREAD IS OFF TOPIC!!

, I remember Maclom in the middle, Reese joins the army pt2
I'm a lean, mean fighting machine.
I'm a lean,mean fighting machine.
I'm a robot.
Robots are cool.
Green Lantern fought a robot. I love

Green Lantern.
I love pie. Pie...Pie...Pie...

Why am I thinking about pie? I'm supposed to

be thinking about something else. Does it
rhyme with "pie"? Buy? Cry? Die? High? Pie?
Pie! Pie? Green Lantern. Fighting robot.
Fighting machine.
Me...I'm a fighting machine.

I'm a lean, mean fighting machine. I'm a lean,
mean fighting machine Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
it's about boundaries... legal boundaries.. I would state from the beginning of my thoughts..

back in the yahoo group days omg, you could get WAAAY OFF topic, and totally harsh folks out. Oh those arguments LOL Headmaster or Susan would come in and block whomever got too crazy but still.........

starting out with a topic such as....

at what temp do you like your ATF to have her incall for you..

then someone who'se on page 3 will state,

omg it's so cold today we had frozen fog which causes black ice,

but speaking of black did you see my response to the earlier thread, but then again on that other thread I responded to before the black guy one... I was just so happy to see Arianna...

most folks get off topic because they will not read the op's thread as they type a response.. hmmm...... you've been here for a while, have you not noticed a pattern? Is this the only board you subscribe to???

so, just deal with it and who cares if the mod is doing their job...

if you don't like the topic or want to change it... write a new post...

as Dennis, a KC classic and great man RIP, would have written
aHA!!

xo
Jazz
.Since each year is 365.25 days long, which is why we have leap year every 4 years Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker

To be bearer of bad news...one earth day is 23 hrs 56 mins and 4.1 secs....we wouldn't need an extra day to make up lost time. If you were correct; leap year would be the subtraction of a day to get back on calender. Perhaps, they moderate to avoid crazy bs since we cant even handle one topic accurately? ???

Happy New Year!

I apologize, but I had to.

http://www.universetoday.com/14700/h...-day-on-earth/
To be bearer of bad news...one earth day is 23 hrs 56 mins and 4.1 secs....we wouldn't need an extra day to make up lost time. If you were correct; leap year would be the subtraction of a day to get back on calender. Perhaps, they moderate to avoid crazy bs since we cant even handle one topic accurately? ???

Happy New Year!

http://www.universetoday.com/14700/h...-day-on-earth/ Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

Partially correct I guess. I am not well versed in the exact hours in the day there are but where you go wrong is thinking the length of the day has anything to do with the amount of time in a year. In other words the time it takes the earth to spin on its axis one revolution has little to do with the correction required to keep our years in accordance to the time for the earth to orbit the sun. And in fact BCPL is partially correct that there are something close to 365.24 something days in a year therefore the correction required. And the added bonus of forgetting a leap year once in a while like every 300years because it isn't exactly 365.25 days in a year. So may be I should start apologizing for the both of you for missing a step or two of logic. But hey we're not here to be dicks to one another right? Good try though trying to make a complete mockery of our beloved OP. But no cigar.

Happy New Year!

http://www.universetoday.com/14700/h...-day-on-earth/ Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
So, based on your logic, it looks like everybody gets free pussy on leap day? Except for BCPL of course.
When you say no cigar....does that mean my invitation to the white house is declined?

Logic? What is this "logic" you speak of?
So, based on your logic, it looks like everybody gets free pussy on leap day? Except for BCPL of course. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
Ok ok ok...so I was premature (not like most can't relate) in my response. What the crap is this 365.24 blah blah blah? My head hurts.

Free pussy? That's almost as foreign as that logic word mentioned earlier.

I'll go back to being a hooker. ..sigh...good thing my bjs are more mind blowing than my thought process...lol.
To be bearer of bad news...one earth day is 23 hrs 56 mins and 4.1 secs.... Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Well babe after hot sex with me at least you will have 23 hrs and 56 minutes to do the rest of you days activities