New Year's Resolutions 2016

I wanna wish everyone Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. WOW 2016 is almost here where has this year gone. So what is everyone doing on New Year's eve? What are your New Year's Resolutions?

"So what is everyone doing on New Year's eve? What are your New Year's Resolutions?"

Doing, Home alone watching Sports on TV. Resolutions for the New Years? Find a ATF.
Finding a ATF would be nice. Good luck OTR!
I wanna be naughtier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy holidays...I am also looking for a ATF regular
for New Year's Eve, i'm Ubering it to a friend's restaurant for a night of bourbon and food. friday, i'm leaving town to spend the weekend alone in my favorite city. for the rest of the year, i resolve to read a book a month, be more organized with my time, and take a couple non-business trips.
Fivesome.
Happy holidays!!!
My new year resolution is to become better in everything in my life, better provider, better daughter, mother, friend, strident companion, and some.
Make better decisions.......

or

lol cute cartoon!!

Kaylen...we need to resoleve to get more naughty playtime together!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dkayz
  • 12-27-2015, 02:39 PM
I guess my resolution would be get my girlfriend to leave her husband? Haha.

Not sure what I'm doing New Years Eve yet. Most of my close friends have already left my area, and I don't really want to try going out on my own because I don't wanna risk drinking and driving (and the taxi service where I live is surprisingly horrible). We'll see what happens.
  • Dkayz
  • 12-27-2015, 02:40 PM
I also need more tattoos.... More tattoos is a good resolution.
Oh yes we do doll.
lol cute cartoon!!

Kaylen...we need to resoleve to get more naughty playtime together!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good luck to ya hun
Finding a ATF would be nice. Good luck OTR! Originally Posted by old door builder