The Shannara Chronicles

Who else is/has watched the show?

I just finished binge watching the first four episodes and now I'm jonesing for more.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks interesting.
I am debating it. A little hesitant as most new shows as of late are not getting as season two. I just finished season one of Jessica jones and found out a season two wont likely come until after "the defenders" That has me syndical towards new series at the moment.

I think I would have liked it better had they done Terri's other series "magic kingdom for sale" more comical value.
I am debating it. A little hesitant as most new shows as of late are not getting as season two. I just finished season one of Jessica jones and found out a season two wont likely come until after "the defenders" That has me syndical towards new series at the moment.

I think I would have liked it better had they done Terri's other series "magic kingdom for sale" more comical value. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
I liked Netflix Daredevil and have to say that Jessica Jones just plain KICKED ASS!
I'm also disappointed in how long we have to wait in between seasons/series.
I like having the season available to binge watch all at once, but then that leads to having the long wait in between.

The Landover series is what introduced me to Terry Brooks and then to the Shannara series.
I have to admit that I'm way behind on reading, having only read the first three books of both series and that being quite a few days ago.

As for the TV series... I was very skeptical, especially coming from MTV, and therefore quite pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.