Preparing first review any tips.

Writing my first provider review any tips and how do I go about it.
Follow this link:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698

Once you feel comfortable with the process, go the the applicable forum (Independent Provider, Spa, Etc.)

click the 'new review' button at the top of that forum and fill out the template.

Pro-tip: you have a limited time span to fill the form, so I'd suggest writing the 'rest of the story' portion in Word, Notepad, Etc. prior, copy it to the template. It will save you a lot of time.
Be honest in your description and opinion of her looks and service. Oh, AND DON’T USE ALL CAPS TO TELL US HOW GOOD SHE SAID YOU ARE.

Thanks and happy hobbying!
Be honest in your description and opinion of her looks and service. Oh, AND DON’T USE ALL CAPS TO TELL US HOW GOOD SHE SAID YOU ARE.

Thanks and happy hobbying! Originally Posted by CoverMe
I wonder who you are talking about
When u say New review button do u mean the plus (+) sign that's all I see for buttons
When u say New review button do u mean the plus (+) sign that's all I see for buttons Originally Posted by Wildbills
Go to the “Independent Provider Review” section. At the top of the thread column you will see two blue buttons. Click “New Review” and fill in the fields. I suggest writing out your ROS content on a separate Word or Notes page and then copy and paste it into the ROS field. The grestly reduces the chance of a misfire premature posting of the review before you’re done.