Ladies Watch out for Guy from Lubbock

There is a guy from Lubbock who claims to be a personal trainer. He says he has no money, but he gives a great massage. He wants to give you a massage instead of money. He sends you pictures of himself in his underwear. He wants you to send him nude pictures of you. He sounds really needy and there is a sense of urgency about him. He seems really creepy and dangerous to me. When I told him that I wasn't interested in trading, he got angry, threatened to give me bad reviews and tell everybody that I am crazy. I have a couple of customers from Lubbock who are wonderful, so I don't want to taint people's minds about the 806 area code. But if you get a call from 806 and you want to know if it's him, you can shoot me a pm and we can compare phone numbers.
we are all crazy so do no let that moniker bother you....must be the heat of Summer that brings out more nut jobs!
1) There's nothing here that presents a danger to the community necessarily. Therefore it's not an alert and I'm moving it to coed.

2) Consider getting verified on this site so you can post ads and access the ladies only areas which would be most appropriate for this post