HJs

• fives
  • 01-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Why is a HJ even a thing? I have my own H, which I can use more effectively. Decades of experience. You need to be offering me something I can't do for myself - M, V, A. Not to rain on anyone's parade - do what you enjoy - just to explain why this won't close the deal with me, because I don't see the appeal.
I have my own H, which I can use more effectively. Decades of experience. Originally Posted by fives
As a wise man once said, a HJ by a nude/topless girl is better than a selfie.
  • fives
  • 01-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Are you reading osd posts? Say goodbye to sanity.
As a wise man once said, a HJ by a nude/topless girl is better than a selfie. Originally Posted by Charno3
dang who said that? wish it was me
Are you reading osd posts? Say goodbye to sanity. Originally Posted by fives
agree
since the "Vid"

almost exclusive
As a wise man once said, a HJ by a nude/topless girl is better than a selfie. Originally Posted by Charno3
+
+ Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
ahem stop encouraging that jackass OCD wil ya
since the "Vid"

almost exclusive Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Rosie needs better screening ???
but hear the price is right
Why is a HJ even a thing? I have my own H, which I can use more effectively. Decades of experience. You need to be offering me something I can't do for myself - M, V, A. Not to rain on anyone's parade - do what you enjoy - just to explain why this won't close the deal with me, because I don't see the appeal. Originally Posted by fives
ya done gots the ...rights handle fer ...yer ...post
I love a good HJ from a lady that knows what she's doing.
Your hands are softer than mine
I love Asians who know little English. They always mime "what you like ." My best part is watch them squirm when I mime that I have a geyser ready to erupt. The squint, look away and use a hand to block the "shot".
I love Asians who know little English. They always mime "what you like ." My best part is watch them squirm when I mime that I have a geyser ready to erupt. The squint, look away and use a hand to block the "shot". Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
the legal ...term ...fer that ...be sexual assault
the legal ...term ...fer that ...be sexual assault Originally Posted by Plastic Man
IMHO only if no warning, which can be more fun if you like dirty talk/ mime