Activities: Bbbj--daty--misc--doggie--etc
Hair Length and Color: long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maple is about 5'3"--110lbs--nice bosoms and ass
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds more like a real no.
Kinda standard operating procedure for her
I know this girl gets great reviews, but I saw her awhile ago, and it was one and done for me. Was not impressed. Don't get me wrong...she is cute and being in bed with a girl like her is pretty good in itself, but others are more fun. Like Miss Red!
well, she was very passive for me. So, that's probably just the way she is?
I know this girl gets great reviews, but I saw her awhile ago, and it was one and done for me. Was not impressed. Don't get me wrong...she is cute and being in bed with a girl like her is pretty good in itself, but others are more fun. Like Miss Red! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Red is amazing, Maple is hot 🔥 IMHO.
Saw her when she was at Blue. Cute, but the session was a dud.
Red is amazing, she is on vacation alot though, maple is a good second choice for me, the more I see her, the better it gets..
Anyone know about their vetting process? They’re asking for my drivers license an business card. Is this standard? They’re ok if I black out numbers, which I would anyway but I’m still a little sketched out about providing all that. I just want to know if it’s standard.
I got lucky, they new me from a spa I went to on a regular basis, they contacted me when they opened..
Is it worth it?
Red and maple are great..
Yeah They ask for ID just edit out your address and face as long as the name is with the id its fine
Anyone know about their vetting process? They’re asking for my drivers license an business card. Is this standard? They’re ok if I black out numbers, which I would anyway but I’m still a little sketched out about providing all that. I just want to know if it’s standard. Originally Posted by numerouno000001@yahoo.com

I had to do all that when I got verified at K-fest. MaMaSan remembered me from Blue so that was easier.