Cat and Jina return from vacation today

They are back at KFest accepting communion for their Catholic ways.
  • nono
  • 07-01-2021, 05:51 AM
Stop promoting
Stop promoting Originally Posted by nono
This isn't the "awful" promoting like a fake review - kind of like a PSA for those who might be interested. Just an announcement.

IMO, these and lineups aren't so bad as long as they aren't frequent and bump reviews off page 1.

Do you really object to lineups and announcements?
Line up are good
I noticed 44 reviews and nearly all are yes. Would this also be promoting? I would argue yes if it prompted someone to visit the same girl. What if that person disagrees with the physical description or didn't have a similar good time? Does that mean nono wrote a false review for promotional purposes?
Simple thing for you is to just put me on Ignore so you do not have to read my promotions because I have not even got started yet.

It’s a free world to promote.
I hate fake reviews as we all should, but I am not against promoting unless if you do it the way like Sun promoters always do by bumping reviews daily with useless comments. As for PSA and lineup information like this, it’s always welcomed and appreciated, it is valuable information IMO.
I consider all reviews worthless until I see the lady being reviewed and then look at those reviews that were similar to my experience and seem those folks valuable informants. I am not saying every item has to match but it’s the details of what was communicated and the ladies mannerisms that I hold up for validation.

The simple ones like “She fucked and suck me and swallowed” are the best ones IMHO.
I consider all reviews worthless until I see the lady being reviewed and then look at those reviews that were similar to my experience and seem those folks valuable informants. I am not saying every item has to match but it’s the details of what was communicated and the ladies mannerisms that I hold up for validation.

The simple ones like “She fucked and suck me and swallowed” are the best ones IMHO. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
The only time I have an issue is when he review says she looks like this and then when she comes into the room she looks more like this.
The only time I have an issue is when he review says she looks like this and then when she comes into the room she looks more like this. Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS

Hot & Halt!!!!
Cat was great but Jina was awful. Jina had nice suckable titties though
Ouch. You can not unsee that last picture. Good information sharing. It’s a tough business competing with other girls. Some do things better than others, that is for sure.
Cat is a classic but I thought Jina was very pretty.
Cat is a classic but I thought Jina was very pretty. Originally Posted by Kumite
https://m.facebook.com/groups/iremem...7884696263286/

If you had said ''Classic Cat is the bomb...''
https://m.facebook.com/groups/iremem...7884696263286/

If you had said ''Classic Cat is the bomb...'' Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL General Chung Tso Chicken is old skool ;-)