Stash your cash hints

Ok in these tough times it's possible we need to save up for a good appointment. I know often times I have been ready to go and seen a paycheck come in and my expectations for hobbying went from Ferrari to chevy real fast. Knowing that it is sometimes best to wait what is a good way to stash the cash away from the SO while putting the funds together.

Also, is it out of the question to try and prepay a provider that is heading your way, or to cover expenses for her to travel your way. And if so could this method be used to pay 1/2 now and 1/2 in 2 weeks when she will arrive. Hope we get some good responses on this as using a play on the Forrest Gump quote "A provider is like a box of chocolates, the real good ones are expensive" (But worth it).
That is bad when u have to resort to that
Good point Mina as usual. Let's just scale this back to good places to hide your money. I knew of a "professional" gambler that had to hide the poker tourney entrance fees in a bag in the engine compartment of his car so the wife wouldn't get it. But someone may be trying to stash for a multiple hour, multiple provider or overnight session and need good hiding places.
That is bad when u have to resort to that Originally Posted by Mina Parker
That's why I bring my wife.
I got a secret stash from my SO, and I have to let it build back up once it run on low, after I have gotten feeling for some strange out of my system, most of my hobby consist of is amp, I would to try some of the other offerings but I haven't been with other providers so I have no1 to vouch for me, so stick with the amp for right now & there is nothing wrong with saving until we have the funds cause not all of us have the means to parlay like some of the others hobbyists.
My SO does not like guns. I hunt and shoot. She's not against it, but just doesn't like it, herself.

So, I keep some "hobby" funds inside a shotgun shell box in my gun case. She'll never be looking there, and if she found it, she'd probably think I was getting ready to buy another shotgun or hunting accessory of some kind.
I have the perfect hiding place........!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Ok in these tough times it's possible we need to save up for a good appointment. I know often times I have been ready to go and seen a paycheck come in and my expectations for hobbying went from Ferrari to chevy real fast. Knowing that it is sometimes best to wait what is a good way to stash the cash away from the SO while putting the funds together. Originally Posted by bsmith39401
I have to admire you for even entertaining Ferrari expectations; I'm perfectly happy with my Volkswagen. But my solution to your problem was to dump the SO. Needless to say, that's not going to work for every guy; obviously some guys need someone to clean the house and make them sammiches, eh?

Also, is it out of the question to try and prepay a provider that is heading your way, or to cover expenses for her to travel your way. And if so could this method be used to pay 1/2 now and 1/2 in 2 weeks when she will arrive. Hope we get some good responses on this as using a play on the Forrest Gump quote "A provider is like a box of chocolates, the real good ones are expensive" (But worth it). Originally Posted by bsmith39401
I've done it twice ("prepaid" for sessions). In one case, the provider had to cancel at the last minute, and she reimbursed me fully; I'd feel fully comfortable making a similar arrangement with her again in the future. In the other case, the provider in question needed the cash for travel expenses to Memphis, and everything worked out just fine. She got here, I got to the hotel she was staying at, and we had a fandamntastic time, made a little better because it was kinda like a real date, what with no money changing hands at all during my time there. (Well, kinda like a real date if real dates began immediately with passionate kissing and getting naked at the door, with incredible, mind-blowing sex happening within minutes of the beginning of the encounter. Unfortunately, that's a pr0n movie plot, and doesn't happen in real life. At least not in my real life. YMMV. Of course.)

That being said, prepaying for a session is an incredibly risky move, and you really, really have to choose a trustworthy lady. In both of the cases I did it, I'd never met the ladies face to face before, but we'd had extensive board and email contact, I had very good "vibes" from them, and they were very well regarded providers who stood to take a huge hit on their reputations if they'd screwed me in the not-fun way. I wouldn't recommend taking the risk, myself, even though it's worked for me in the past.

Cheers,

bcg
I have the perfect hiding place........!!!!!! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Yeah, but I hate handing people money that's soaking wet.

Cheers,

bcg