Calendars......WHOMP!

......sound of Fancy's head hitting her desk. Ladies, ever had a day booked a week in advance, then everybody cancelled at the last minute, then you got a couple more bookings, and THEY cancelled at the last minute, too? And I turned down other appointments for today because I thought I was busy. That's been my Friday, whimper. I'm supposed to be on a date right now eating hot meat, er, um, ribeye steak, well, that, too. And it was looking like such a good week until today, drats, bats, cats chasing rats!

Guys, when you call a girl and she says she can't see you today, do you ever check her calendar to see what it says, then later to see if her time freed up? Do you ever ask her to keep your number just in case her calendar clears? Do you assume she's fluffing you off if her calendar does/doesn't change? Do you even bother to check a provider's calendar at all? I know a lot of ladies don't keep them up. I update my website calendar continuously, which is evidently pretty unusual.

How current do some of you ladies keep your calendars? If you don't have one on your site or don't bother to do anything with it, why not?

I'd be surprised if 10% of providers keep their calendars up to date. So I never check them.

I'd love a place for providers to be able to post their near-term availability. Often a hobby window opens up for me at the last minute, but scheduling short-notice appointments can be nearly impossible. It goes both ways.
I'd love a place for providers to be able to post their near-term availability. Often a hobby window opens up for me at the last minute, but scheduling short-notice appointments can be nearly impossible. It goes both ways. Originally Posted by blowpop
Something like this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449441 ?

Cue who, Ender?
I'd be surprised if 10% of providers keep their calendars up to date. So I never check them.

I'd love a place for providers to be able to post their near-term availability. Often a hobby window opens up for me at the last minute, but scheduling short-notice appointments can be nearly impossible. It goes both ways. Originally Posted by blowpop
Sad stat. I've been told by many fellows that they appreciated a lady who actually did keep her calendar current. Some go there just to read my little quips. I often put something funny on the space that only the gentleman/men who have reserved that day will understand.

Ladies, a hint!
Something like this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449441 ?

Cue who, Ender? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I'm not sure it's appropriate to make it ISO providers who are desperate for money. Sounds a wee bit pathetic and more of a discount bargain basement hunt, although I concede that the economy is hitting many companions hard.

Doesn't Dallas have a last-minute availability thread? That would be a good forum to institute everywhere.
It's been that kinda week for me too---and not just in one city!
They do have that in Dallas. Houston needs to jump on it Fancy.
Just start a threAD in coed.....ijs
Just start a threAD in coed.....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Providers should be seen, not heard?

Pathetic.
It's been that kinda week for me too---and not just in one city! Originally Posted by DallasRain
But I did end up seeing some great guys!

I try to keep my calander updates..I think alot of girls don't care one way or another
......sound of Fancy's head hitting her desk. Ladies, ever had a day booked a week in advance, then everybody cancelled at the last minute, then you got a couple more bookings, and THEY cancelled at the last minute, too? And I turned down other appointments for today because I thought I was busy. That's been my Friday, whimper. I'm supposed to be on a date right now eating hot meat, er, um, ribeye steak, well, that, too. And it was looking like such a good week until today, drats, bats, cats chasing rats!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Not had that happen to me but I'm sure I would be pissed as well if it did, I'm sure if any of the last minute cancellations were regulars then they will find a time to make it up to you ...

As far as calendars goes, I try and keep my schedule updated. I don't use an actual calendar though, just have my tour dates up, I find calendars to be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Guys, when you call a girl and she says she can't see you today, do you ever check her calendar to see what it says, then later to see if her time freed up? Do you ever ask her to keep your number just in case her calendar clears? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Nope.....only because so many provider dont utilize their calenders anyway. But on the same token seeing hours she has left that day doesnt exactly entice me to call. It good customer service beforehand...but it seems like overkill and I kinda like the fantasy that she only saw me that day. That doesnt have to be reality....as thats none of my business anyway but seeing hourly availiability makes it seem as if Im pulling a now serving #3 at a gangbang.

More than likely in a big city like here....i wouldnt tell her to call back....and she shouldnt initiate a call to him after. If she cant see me i keep on trucking.
Wheres the incentive in that. The same scenario would be similar if I booked a provider for an overnight and called another provider to suggest to her she may be my alternate if my plan falls through. Thanks I guess..........
Nope.....only because so many provider dont utilize their calenders anyway. But on the same token seeing hours she has left that day doesnt exactly entice me to call. It good customer service beforehand...but it seems like overkill and I kinda like the fantasy that she only saw me that day. That doesnt have to be reality....as thats none of my business anyway but seeing hourly availiability makes it seem as if Im pulling a now serving #3 at a gangbang.

More than likely in a big city like here....i wouldnt tell her to call back....and she shouldnt initiate a call to him after. If she cant see me i keep on trucking.
Wheres the incentive in that. The same scenario would be similar if I booked a provider for an overnight and called another provider to suggest to her she may be my alternate if my plan falls through. Thanks I guess.......... Originally Posted by gimme_that
I have had fellows tell me to keep their numbers in case I had a cancellation that day, with the understanding that if they find another lady first, they''ll go with her, understandably. It works out occasionally.

When I'm talking calendar, I mean the whole day, perhaps divided into parts, not an hour-by-hour rundown. I can see where that could be excessive and a turn-off. My aim is to be informative but lighthearted. My entries might say something like, "Climbing a mountain this afternoon, but ready for a hike this eve," indicating that I'm busy in the daylight hours but have availability after 6 p.m. "Breakfast in bed with my warm buns, but looking for a lascivious lunch and a decadent dinner," would denote that I have an engagement in the morning but am open after noon. If the whole day is already reserved, I may say something like, "Fancy's romping in her room," or if out-0of-town, "Fancy's doing Dallas." I have symbols with a legend explaining that a little blue phone means I have availability left that day so call me, and a red star means stop, sorry, I'm booked.
I also use my calendar to post "pop-up" or last-minute specials. Keeps gentlemen coming back to see what's up, or where I'm at.

Since I only see 1-2 people a day, sometimes a very rare 3rd, I have more flexibility to be vague.
Providers should be seen, not heard?

Pathetic. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Only the skinny ones........with calendars......ijs

When I first saw this theAD title I thought Fancy was putting together a real calendar
Only the skinny ones........with calendars......ijs

When I first saw this theAD title I thought Fancy was putting together a real calendar Originally Posted by dearhunter

Hmmm, now there's an advertising gimmick.... "The 2013 Women of ECCIE Calendar" or "2013 Eccie-Illustrated Birthday Suit Calendar." I would obviously be Ms. March for St. Paddy's Day, wearing 3 shamrocks and a smile. Who would we get for the other 11 months?