Unwelcome encounter at the Shady Lady

• cynic
  • 08-09-2018, 02:10 PM
So, I was in town for a doctor's appointment and after dinner decided to swing by the Lady for a couple hours.

I arrived just in time to see the last of the day shift head into the dressing room, and the night girls come dawdling in at their leisure. Stuck around to see some dancing, and after about 30 minutes, the first one came out, danced two songs, and went back into the dressing room. Same bullshit of not talking to customers for 5 or 6 girls, when I hear "Raid! Raid! Put your hands in the air!" and see about a dozen cops come storming in with guns and door openers.
Now, I'd done nothing wrong, so I wasn't concerned, Put my hands on my head and waited it out. They cleared the area room by room, moving everyone into the main area. A dancer was brought out of the ladies restroom and seated next to me. I joked with her (she was freaked out and I was trying to calm her down).
Took about 90 minutes before they released the customers to leave, I didn't stick around to see what they did with the dancers and employees.
They did arrest two guys for misdemeanor marijuana possession (might have been okay if they both hadn't been assholes and back-talked the cops) and one guy for an outstanding warrant.

I'd love to know exactly what the reason for the search warrant and raid was, if anyone knows.
I follow a couple of the girls on Instagram. They go live in the dressing room. They sit back there smoking weed on live social media.....
  • cynic
  • 08-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Have they posted any additional info about the reason for the raid?
Have they posted any additional info about the reason for the raid? Originally Posted by cynic
Can you PM their ig usernames ?lol
I follow a couple of the girls on Instagram. They go live in the dressing room. They sit back there smoking weed on live social media..... Originally Posted by phil-microtch
Yeap, I've seen some of those long snaps. Shit, sometimes the smell of weed reeks from the dressing room and the girl's bathroom anytime they open the door. I'd say 100% of the dancers there smoke blunts in the club daily. Still, for a raid like that they need probable cause to get a search warrant, and most think that came from info provided by some dancers that were recently fired from fighting or some other stripper drama.
Yeap, I've seen some of those long snaps. Shit, sometimes the smell of weed reeks from the dressing room and the girl's bathroom anytime they open the door. I'd say 100% of the dancers there smoke blunts in the club daily. Originally Posted by golard
Add "I affirm the foregoing is true under penalty of perjury," the sign your name.
That's called probable cause for a warrant.

PS. don't say "Shit" judges don't like it when you say "Shit" in your probably cause affidavit. But Defense lawyers DO!

If what you say is true, a female cop wouldn't even need a warrant to investigate the bathroom smell and arrest anyone in possession.
Had a similar thing happen to me at the old silver slipper. It wound up being some bullsjit over their liquor license.
While being good friends of the owner at Shady I wont elaborate. It is well known that a few bad apples can screw shit up for other much more ..shall we say reputable strippers
Can I get the Instagram names aswell?
Had a similar thing happen to me at the old silver slipper. It wound up being some bullsjit over their liquor license. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
How many bullet holes in the front door at that time?
While being good friends of the owner at Shady I wont elaborate. It is well known that a few bad apples can screw shit up for other much more ..shall we say reputable strippers Originally Posted by BigDeal
I didn't know you were tight with Bananas
I didn't know you were tight with Bananas Originally Posted by dirty dog
Lol
reputable strippers Originally Posted by BigDeal
I am shocked — shocked — to find that anything shady is going on in there! So you’re telling me that some of the ladies are shady? Wow! Whodathunkit?