URL / Website: -
City: Lawrence
State: Kansas
Address: Lawrence area
Activities: Lap dance
Hair Length and Color: Medium brown/blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Two different women at each place, all very pretty, great bodies.
Recommendation: No
I would agree with your assessment. The clubs in Lawrence have gone downhill for quite some time.
I would agree with your assessment. The clubs in Lawrence have gone downhill for quite some time. Originally Posted by elwoodblues808080
When the idiotic and arrogant jack asses known Tweedle Dumb Fuck and Tweedle Even Dumber Fuck took over they turned the Flamingo into bird shit.
  • SamK
  • 10-27-2018, 07:33 AM
I was at the bird last week... The girls spent the whole time sitting with the regulars - even if they were tipping or doing anything with them...

Waste of time....
I’m glad to hear it’s not just me getting the cold shoulder at the bird, I always come close to ask8ng the guy in charge how much money he’s pulling down from 4 girls sitting together while I have a grand in my pocket I’ll probably leave with
  • SamK
  • 10-28-2018, 07:57 AM
Exactly the same thought
In my experience the dirty bird has always been like that, probably more than most clubs. I find tipping all the girls who dance something and just tipping the girls you want more goes a long way. The upside is you don't look like someone pinching their pennies and in my experience gets a better attitude from all the girls. The only downside is the girls you are not interested in might sit next to you and not get that you are not interested in them. Either way, treating all the girls nice goes a long ways in getting good attention from the girls you want. This is also assuming you actually ask the girls to sit with you are dance for you. Assuming girls will come to you will not get you what you want.
I find that being direct is best. Have a drink and see who you like. Give her a big tip when she is on stage and ask her to join you when she gets off. If she returns to her regulars, then save your cash for another day. It really depends on how much the other guy has been tipping. If she knows you want a dance or two, she might be more inclined. End of the month makes them work harder if rent isn't covered.