Bonita's is closed

I just had a girl tell me that Bonita's closed. Well there is one more less. With the attendance at the clubs lately, I can see a couple more going that route.
The laws and regs around here must be pretty prohibitive to operating a high end profitable club as it doesn't appear there are ANY within at least 400 miles of KC....very sad lol.
Per their Facebook page they are opening up again. They said Friday but not sure which Friday
FYI, they opened back up on 4/19.
Has anyone been to the Topeka clubs ?
The only one worthwhile is babydolls, although no extras to be had in club. Takeout is available for some.
Babydolls is the best of Topeka, but it is way different from Babydolls of the past. I've enjoyed Outhouse in Lawrence if you don't mind the drive, BYOB, but I don't think the VIP room is worth it.

If you find the right person you can get some extras, but it will cost you and you have to be patient and spend some money.
Do you have to pay for their membership all over again or did they keep their customer file somehow?
I like cabaret club north Topeka
Well maybe all The Bonita dancers will post up here....
So do I have this right...you can touch their breasts at Tangos but not Bonitas?