Is it a Myth or Fact....

I get messages with Gentlemen sayinh their balls are starting to hurt.

😞😟😦🙁😓😢
Im sorry....

Do they really ..really hurt or is it an itch?
Im hoping to gain a better understanding so i will know if this is indeed painful or a want like an itch.

Do they really hurt?

Please pardon my ignorance i have vagina.
We like hurt. 😉😄☺😎 pain..harder better 😊
Mine only hurt when they get sucked real hard. I like it but I pay for it later.
Those fuckwaffles are flat out fibbing.
When mine hurt I usually call the doctor because my back went out big time.
Thats what i thought..��
Just needed Clarity.
Thank you Gentlemen, and pxmcc
This is not a threAD.

How is this Sexy?

������
Ya - it's a myth.

But - the urge to find someone is real.
Blue balls, known medically as epididymal hypertension (EH), is a condition that can affect people with male genitals. It's not serious, but causes pain and aching in the testicles after having an erection without an orgasm. It's often accompanied by a blueish hue in the testicles. Most men do not get EH frequently.

Blue balls are a major part of a true girlfriend experience.
Blue balls are a major part of a true girlfriend experience. Originally Posted by pyramider
  • pxmcc
  • 10-24-2019, 11:26 PM
i'm a big advocate of the bbe-blue ball experience-especially when i've blown almost my car note on a hobby session. drop a decent part of a g so i can go home after and beat off. thank you e.g. sexxy_jewels for the bbe..

in her defense, i think she modified the whole hidden timer, let me see if i can squeeze a couple more benjis outta this sorry bbe fucktard protocol after i put her on blast. i call that..progress.
Blue balls are a major part of a true girlfriend experience. Originally Posted by pyramider

True Dat ^ LMAO