Value of an overnight

I literally am a fan of the overnight sessions. Absolutely love them probably more than any other session. I try and do 2 overnights a month. I don't have a SO, so that's my form of sleeping next to a woman which is extremely relaxing (guys don't discount your SO no matter how big and ugly she gets, sleeping next to a woman has so many health benefits) My typical overnight starts at 8pm latest then ends no earlier than 10 in the morning because I hate getting up early when I'm hungover

So we start off at 8. She inputs her codes to all of her streaming services into both my TV's. Then we go to Specs. They already know what I'm about there. Walk in get her liquor. Leave there then go get something to eat or actually eat in the restaurant. I'm not really a people person so I prefer Togo, but sometimes women want you to take them somewhere so I oblige.

2 drinks at dinner(she is driving or Uber) a meal then back to the house. We start getting drunk( I don't do any unmentionables or really tolerate women who do at all) Then we have sex. After we have sex we go in the room and watch a movie. Depending on how drunk I am we have sex again. Then we cuddle and fall asleep

The next morning I politely start rubbing her woman region around 10. She gets the hint then turns on her back. I go down to her nectar, please her then of course cover up(I practice safe sex) then we go at it one more time before she leaves. I walk her to my door if I'm really hungover, I prefer to walk her to her car. Although I love dfk, I only give her a peck on her mouth at this point because my breath stinks, I haven't brushed my teeth yet. Then I go back inside and send her a sweet text then sleep until 4 or 5pm.

This is the overnight guys thread. Please share your favorite overnight experience women and men. (My favorite overnight is with Yvette2020)