BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

Wow!

POOR Gey Rey!

Doesn’t take much to get him to fly off into a squealing, shrieking rage, does it?

Maybe he needs a vacation. In Moscow!

Babble babble babble.

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do YOU mean a " vacation " like the one YOU took for LOSING the bet about shrilLIARy being the next PRESIDENT ? And to think about how she " dissed " YOUR # 1 retail product of dingleberry WINE when she smashed that big screen TV ! .....Oh ! The humanity ! Keep up YOUR campaign for YOUR SIXTH DOTY TITLE assup ! MAke sure EKIM, mistake and all the other " up starts " know who the REAL KING of DOTY is here on ECCIE !
Trump was blind when he was born. His eye sight was restored when they circumcised him. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Was YOUR eyesight restored when YOU wiped away all of that " man batter " from those bukakke sessions ? ! BTW, Fluffer, all of the people that YOUR HERO wanted to try to get banned in his OP ARE STILL HERE ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Was YOUR eyesight restored when YOU wiped away all of that " man batter " from those bukakke sessions ? ! BTW, Fluffer, all of the people that YOUR HERO wanted to try to get banned in his OP ARE STILL HERE ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Remember I did the same as you I wore goggles. Your Mom really taught you all the ins and outs of being a sissy boy didn't she. Plus I tilted my head back when I came in case any of it splashed out of your mouth I wouldn't get any on me.
#banwars

still BANNED!

bahahahaaaaaaaaaa
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2018, 11:40 AM
Luke has more drama than a van full of drag queens off to a wig sale.
Luke has more drama than a van full of drag queens off to a wig sale. Originally Posted by R.M.

I don't know about drag queens, but his ass is filled with burrs up his ass.
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2018, 06:58 PM
I don't know about drag queens, but his ass is filled with burrs up his ass. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How about a van full of trannies?
How about a van full of trannies? Originally Posted by R.M.
Would that be WTF’s harem?
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2018, 07:43 PM
Not my penis so I don't know.
So Eccie goes down for a bit and one of the first things posted is about Luke. LOL! You guys really miss him don't you? He got banned shortly after I joined so I guess I never was privy to the Charisma it takes to have so many of you obsessed with him. Or maybe he was just an easy target for the Simpleton bully squad. I bet every time he reads one of your Caterwauling comments he gets a chuckle out of it.
i still have you on ignore, Pockets. you'll have to shout louder so i still can't hear you. lol.
i still have you on ignore, Pockets. you'll have to shout louder so i still can't hear you. lol. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you have any idea how your post makes you look like a fool? I don't think "ignore" means what you think it means.
  • R.M.
  • 06-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Isn't budgy boy going on two years of ban now?
Isn't budgy boy going on two years of ban now? Originally Posted by R.M.

No. just over a year now. but since his ban hasn't been lifted after it expired, means his handle is permanently banned.

but we all know he has a new handle. OutingFreaks.
  • R.M.
  • 06-20-2018, 01:59 AM
That's what I was getting at. Perma banned. If its been over a year. Its going on two years which is permanent. Wonder if he learned anything from this.