Haley supporters hate the orange cunt so much...

Racism and misogyny beat Nikki.
The cross over haley voters gives Biden a bigger cushion to win by.
A who's who list of real Republicans and most of trumpfs ex associates in office will not vote for him.
A who's who list of real Republicans and most of trumpfs ex associates in office will not vote for him. Originally Posted by winn dixie

in the age of DEI and wokeism? you can't mean that Captain!

bahahaaaa

A who's who list of real Republicans and most of trumpfs ex associates in office will not vote for him. Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, that's not what beat her. What beat her was the fact she wasn't up to it. She was only out to bolster Biden and everyone saw through it except for the woke dummies in Vermont.
Nikki had no less than 30 percent of the base. Around 60 percent said they would not support trumpf. Does not bode well for trumpf. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Man, you are wasting your time with using logic with the MAGA cult. They'll just twist and turn facts into nonsense because they worship their false prophet.

Like I've posted many times, I never forget the audience in here. And certainly not the gullible Trumpettes. But hey, like my favorite and most delusional Trumpette always posts, "just wait". November is near so the waiting won't be very long.
She got 28% last night in Ohio. Last I checked she wasn’t even campaigning. Oh that’s right she’s out of the race but her voters, all republicans, decided they’d still support her over Trump.
... And yet - Trump STILL leads in the Polls.
Nikki has been out for awhile now... Why haven't we seen
the so-called "impact" of Nikki's supporters NOW switching
to support Biden?? ... Will that be happening soon?

It surely better - as Blacks, Latinoes, and Independents
CONTINUE to increase Trump's support.
... Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Results of the last 4 national polls:

Even
Biden +1
Biden +3
Trump +4

As you continue down the list of polls, Biden ahead in some, Trump ahead in some. So once again your are WRONG.
... Well, How 'bout That! ... Please post them - so we can all
keep a-breast of the new developments.

And since we're on about Nikki supporters - or lack there of,
how many state primarys did she win again??

#### Salty
Where on earth is Latinos spelled with an “e” Salty?

Some might construe your intentional misspellings as being disrespectful to an entire minority group.

Not slightly cute any mour.

Thanks for keeping us on topic, though!

The Haley voters, as I previously posted, will help ensure another ass whooping. And another former candidate, Asa Hutchinson, has refused to endorse Twitler.

I suppouse wheeyat folk are on your list now, too.

Ingles por favor.
Haley Voters = Democrats and Rinos.
Haley Voters = Democrats and Rinos. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Trump voters == traitors, racists, fearmongers, terrified little bitches that hide under their beds.
  • Tiny
  • 03-20-2024, 12:09 PM
She got 28% last night in Ohio. Last I checked she wasn’t even campaigning. Oh that’s right she’s out of the race but her voters, all republicans, decided they’d still support her over Trump. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, you wouldn't expect that Democrats and Democrat leaning independents would be crossing the line to vote for Haley, now that she's withdrawn from the race.
Trump voters == traitors, racists, fearmongers, terrified little bitches that hide under their beds. Originally Posted by TechPapi
... And they also have Trump AHEAD in the Polls!

As they also helped Trump trounce Nikki Haley ...

#### Salty
She got 28% last night in Ohio. Last I checked she wasn’t even campaigning. Oh that’s right she’s out of the race but her voters, all republicans, decided they’d still support her over Trump. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

so she got 28 percent of the vote .. yeah she's done this cycle. like DeSantis she shoulda kept her tits in the sidelines till 2028

brilliant

Where on earth is Latinos spelled with an “e” Salty?

Some might construe your intentional misspellings as being disrespectful to an entire minority group.

Not slightly cute any mour.

Thanks for keeping us on topic, though!

The Haley voters, as I previously posted, will help ensure another ass whooping. And another former candidate, Asa Hutchinson, has refused to endorse Twitler.

I suppouse wheeyat folk are on your list now, too.

Ingles por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

Haley Voters = Democrats and Rinos. Originally Posted by Jackie S

you are correct

Trump voters == traitors, racists, fearmongers, terrified little bitches that hide under their beds. Originally Posted by TechPapi

how many of them do you personally know?

yeah didn't think so

bahahaaa
... For Yssup... "Latinoes" there with the "e" is plural.
Meaning Mexicans and Hispanics and anyone else who identifys
as "Latino"... As Trump gets support from EVERY GROUP.

Not sure how much of the "Latino" vote Nikki got.
Seems that she tanked with most every group. ... Except Democrats.

#### Salty
... For Yssup... "Latinoes" there with the "e" is plural.
Meaning Mexicans and Hispanics and anyone else who identifys
as "Latino"... As Trump gets support from EVERY GROUP.

Not sure how much of the "Latino" vote Nikki got.
Seems that she tanked with most every group. ... Except Democrats.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Absolute nonsense
The singular form Latino usually refers to a man. The plural form Latinos often refers to men and women as a group. — compare latina.

Wanna try again?

A huge portion of haley voters will not vote for him. That difference is huge across the board. It's checkmate game over trumpf