El Presidente In 2012?

how about Chris Christie? Right now he seems like such a breath of fresh air.
But he hasn't actually done anything yet. We couldn't elect a president with no experience. Oh wait...
I'd like to see Jan Brewer from Arizona get elected. I doubt that she would get in there , but she shows a little brass.
how about Chris Christie? Right now he seems like such a breath of fresh air.
I actually like the guy. He leans toward the middle and has proven to be quite fair and balanced, something we haven't seen coming from the right for awhile. My fear is he does have a knack for using fighting words and come off as confrontational and would eventually stick his foot in his mouth. I can't imagine him dealing with foreign dignitaries. Our foreign policies need to be handled with tack and diplomacy not a heavy hand. We tried that for years and it's failing us.

But he hasn't actually done anything yet. We couldn't elect a president with no experience. Oh wait... Originally Posted by pjorourke
That's original PJ.
  • 07-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Our foreign policies need to be handled with tack and diplomacy not a heavy hand. We tried that for years and it's failing us. Originally Posted by Sa_artman
hey, Dubya was the best thing to happen to diplomatic comedy since the 1st caveman slipped on a banana peel.
That's original PJ. Originally Posted by Sa_artman
And accurate too.
And accurate too. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Touché
Maybe the likes of John Adams, Washington, etc. need to be dug up and show how it was long ago. A time when the people controlled the politicians, not the other way around. Right now, the people put the politicians in office and then they (the politicians) do whatever the hell they want to do. They are all a bunch of liars, I don't care what their affiliation is.
I hope you guys are in charge of the GOP nominations committee in 2012.
I hope you guys are in charge of the GOP nominations committee in 2012. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I would surely nominate Mrs. Palin, that would ensure we don't get another Republican President for of least 4 more years.
Too bad Pat Paulsen is not still around.
hey, Dubya was the best thing to happen to diplomatic comedy since the 1st caveman slipped on a banana peel. Originally Posted by ..
At least he wasn't running around bowing and scraping to foreign potentates.
JB, you should have posted this as a poll. That way, all I'd have to do to know how to vote is to see who had the lowest numbers. As conservative as this board is, that poll would give me true North.
JB, you should have posted this as a poll. That way, all I'd have to do to know how to vote is to see who had the lowest numbers. As conservative as this board is, that poll would give me true North. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't know about this board being all that conservative. Seems pretty well split to me. And then there is always WTF to bring us back to reality.
And then there is always WTF to bring us back to reality. Originally Posted by John Bull

just stare in his visage....the reality will stop you cold