What do y'all think

I'm going to a family function and my mom thinks I should wear heels I think my legs are to bulky . Please tell me what y'all think heels or no heels
See I knew my legs were ugly and I don't need to be wearing heels
Moved. Not hobby related
See I knew my legs were ugly and I don't need to be wearing heels Originally Posted by the cowgirl
hey cowgirl,
I don't think your calves are ugly,I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
I just honestly think your not gonna get much response due to the threads you were posting a few weeks back, let me give you a bit of advice and I really hope you don't get upset over it but,if your gonna be starting threads and constantly sounding depressed or needy your not gonna get a good response, it's gonna get to a point where everyone sees your name and think"what's wrong now" or "what does she need now" these men are here to get away from all the day to day BS they hear from work, wife, kids, this there get away....
well hun I wish you the best of luck and I hope things will be better for you..
I think your legs may be the least of your problems lol
things have turned around for me , got a great apartment , New car all my bills are paid. Meant this thread in fun .... but hey everybody is entitled to their own opinion not going to let y'all get me down me down on myself ... I'm happy with who I am and where I'm at in my life. Good day and stay safe
Great! Now you can repay the people who helped you in your time of need!
That was discussed between me and the 2 ladies that helped me at the time they helped.