Night Flight

God...that was an epic case of crash and burn!

• NYr
  • 10-24-2015, 04:23 PM
moved to right section since I see nothing hobby related posted.
...failed attempt at humor over the recent rash of bumped reviews by the now banned member named Night Flight...
...failed attempt at humor over the recent rash of bumped reviews by the now banned member named Night Flight... Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
That is RockerPrick, he averages a couple handles a day now.
Dude you guys are dogging Night Flight about what he did but he told the truth about so much if you only knew.

There are lots of guys out there who know the truth so if I were a white knight, I would be careful about getting caught being just that and defending a lie.

Trust me, there is proof about several people out there and Night Flight just exposed the folks he used to religiously defend.
  • NYr
  • 10-25-2015, 11:10 AM
...failed attempt at humor over the recent rash of bumped reviews by the now banned member named Night Flight... Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
oops....been a long week for me...brain is a little slow....I was in Chicago cheering on my mets and then out the past few nights back in Dallas too.
oops....been a long week for me...brain is a little slow....I was in Chicago cheering on my mets and then out the past few nights back in Dallas too. Originally Posted by NYr
Bad enuff that you moved my post...but beating my Cubs....now its personal
Don't fuck with rocker rick. He's like the stars in the night sky when it comes to handles. You just can't count all of them and when one falls, there's more.
Great point VS great point...He is always out here and is lurking in the shadows. Amazing how everyone accuses him though when stuff goes down?

I think he is hilarious with the stuff he says and it gets too folks,
Great point VS great point...He is always out here and is lurking in the shadows. Amazing how everyone accuses him though when stuff goes down?

I think he is hilarious with the stuff he says and it gets too folks, Originally Posted by The Player
He's the caboose on a slow train on a track that dead ends at an abandoned station.

A big ole' box of insto stalker, just add water and stir.
Now that's funny but you know he was the king of white knights in Austin and San Antonio not too long ago. That's what's fanning the flames with his ex lover and her bestie statewide. He's a stalker today and ex lover yesterday playing house.

These chicks go bat shit crazy when dudes turn on them but when a guy like him is attacking all the rest of us he is 'daddy'
Now that's funny but you know he was the king of white knights in Austin and San Antonio not too long ago. That's what's fanning the flames with his ex lover and her bestie statewide. He's a stalker today and ex lover yesterday playing house.

These chicks go bat shit crazy when dudes turn on them but when a guy like him is attacking all the rest of us he is 'daddy' Originally Posted by The Player
Often two sides of the same coin, something a lot of chicks don't understand,
that's why they will be standing there going....but.....but.....but, when they
turn on them.
Dude you guys are dogging Night Flight about what he did but he told the truth about so much if you only knew.

There are lots of guys out there who know the truth so if I were a white knight, I would be careful about getting caught being just that and defending a lie.

Trust me, there is proof about several people out there and Night Flight just exposed the folks he used to religiously defend. Originally Posted by The Player
RR always has some usefull info but he also almost always has an agenda. The key to giving a shit is based on the topic and thread. If its just guys asking questions and getting answers he's good for that. The shit he spewed here really served non of us. So what she got busted in another state, how does that effect us? Her phone was compromised-again I care why?

Now if I lived down there and had seen her or was thinking of seeing her and posted for some info about her then that would have been useful info to me. Here in Dallas it was nothing more then hateful spewing. As you mentioned he was WK'ing before so you can't take this little weasel too seriously. It's almost always agenda driven.

Rick has always been caught up in his own self importance and how badly the board needs him.
He also continues to try and date hookers and continues to get rejected at some point. This is the 3rd or 4th I can think of in the last few years. In every case he goes from WK's sick love child to rejected stalker hate monger.
First off shit for brains useless faggot, I've never met this cunt Ember Simmers.
Nor did I start the thread the cunt decided to throw accusations at me in.
She's a useless cunt that has a big fucking mouth just like yours.
You are as clueless as that dumb cunt when it comes down to it!
Do you think the cunt will apologize for trying to smear my name? Bet she's going to wish she had?
It's proven she saw Cheyenne, the review is not a fake. Yet here you stupid fuckers keep running your worthless pieholes!
Well he's funny as fuck, that's for sure.